[Exploit] Transport Unlimited items - No Weight Limit

sawine

Hey ppl,

I did not see this exploit on the forum, its quite simple, i guess many ppl already know it.

First buy the maximum quantity you can hold of the item you want to take. (Ex: 2000 mana potions)

Now open your pet inventory, transfer a small amount of items (Ex: 1-100 mana potions)

The item should transfer normally, after that transfer 1000 items (or any quantity that will not exeed pet weight in one shot) (Ex: 1-1500 potions)

If it works, you will see items stacking and weight not moving. Also items wont disapear from inventory, but if you refresh window it goes back to normal.

So you only have to repeat these steps ( transfer 1-100, transfer 1000 or +, after when you rebuy your items, re-start over )

So now you can bring 50000 mana potions one shot to your 32 automated bots.

Hope I made it enouph simple and that i dont repost.

cya around.

This is very useful with cp ;D at siege.I'm going to test it in l2j interlude and give feedback.

If you are lucky with ur server, sometimes when you click mount, it transfer all items without penality, but doesnt work everywhere.

QQ for off lr sever that i play in.... dont work... and was good for mages cause weight limit is a mess..... and cp pots finish fast.... so more cp pots longer pvp....

well.... still have to count with buff from clan hall manager and my dc robe set+6 :D

cool

All posts witch include "one-five" words are considered spam.

#1st warning. Read the rules.

And u dont have the post count to see the topic, why did u post?