I am so sad...

ProJecT

I am at 1st class of high high school :P( in 2 years i m done with school) and maybe i dnt pass to the next class(level).. give me a reason plz so i cant be sad... do it until Monday or Tuesday  =/

i wanna kill my selff :S :S

Some people say that these years are the best in your whole life, and you' ll get one more, free of charge (!).

I just made your day, right? :D (j/k, let's hope that you' ll pass your exams.)

I am at 1st class of high high school :P( in 2 years i m done with school) and maybe i dnt pass to the next class(level).. give me a reason plz so i cant be sad... do it until Monday or Tuesday  =/

If you study then you should not be afraid of anything .. other wise, good luck mate xD

If you study then you should not be afraid of anything .. other wise, good luck mate xD

+1

btw Don't feel sorry for anything, it's not worth it ;)

Someone who died, just died... He won't come back...

egw ena tha s pw kai tha sto pw kai sta ellinika gt kai egw travaw ta kerata m me tous **** alla tha sto pw:

trava vges eksw me ta filarakia s,pigente gia kanena kafedaki,kamia mpalitsa kai to kalitero ekei pou tha tous ksexnas grapstous st'arxidia s.dn egine kai tpt siga.

mono auto lew gt kai egw travaw....

already posted???:P

Pwned.

If you are dead you cant have mxc..so is a good reason to stay alive.(jK)

Watch a good comedy movie and you'll pass over.

Go to your girl friend and pass your time with her, that will help :D

Good Advice !

PS: Some mod please move this to spam. Locked till then...