[Tutorial]How to install a java mod

If i want to apply a patch , i copy/paste the code of the patch into the notepad and save it as txt file and then from eclipse it reads it ? and when i build it which files i have to take from the zip and put in my currect files ? javolution? mmocore?  jython ? l2jserver?

If i want to apply a patch , i copy/paste the code of the patch into the notepad and save it as txt file and then from eclipse it reads it ? and when i build it which files i have to take from the zip and put in my currect files ? javolution? mmocore?  jython ? l2jserver?

As I already told You, read sticked guides and use search before requesting for help.

ok dude, just tell me this, when i build it after changes, what should i take from the zip ? L2jServer only ? that's the core of the pack ? i can't find it anywhere..all say just that the files are inside the zip, but i think there's no use of taking all..

ok dude, just tell me this, when i build it after changes, what should i take from the zip ? L2jServer only ? that's the core of the pack ? i can't find it anywhere..all say just that the files are inside the zip, but i think there's no use of taking all..

Check your source folder from eclipse workspace, there should be folder called build - there should be:

- Zipped Game Server

- Unpacked GameServer

or datapack (in case of datapack folder)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

when i try apply patch by copying to clipboard i get msg that clipboard contains more that one patch ..

You can try to add your patch manualy.

You can try to add your patch manualy.

i would but i am not sure i know how to.... what i make there affects my server or to take effect i need to move files from workplace to my server?

• 3 weeks later...