Lineage II Exploit AiO-for my pal Thanos47

@mastropos you do it russian ..

and it is an AiO application not an exploit (AiO->all in one) so its kind of collection..Just its name is Exploits aio..

@Only4You just tell me through pm

anyway guyz no problem..alex it was thew first version and i did it during the exams....next version will contai much much more features (if there will be one) and i will try to put first programms that work and last those that dont....as for walker i think nowadays everyone has the microsoft package and about doc when i used textpad for walker's guide (by sess) it only took 4 lines but it had a great length....

oso gia ta russian des mia

well it is russian and you should do some modifications to see it..just wait to search and find it.

i think you should change the language your pc reads to russian so that you read the buttons (but tstill in russian)..

Go to start-control panel-local settings and language settings (klassiki provoli)-advanced and there from the menu where it has the mother language selected (greek-ελληνικά for us) change it to russian..then all the question marks will become russian letters and u could translate them or ask for translation by a russian pal 12538377qy9.jpg

Hope i helped

Translation from image:

Τοπικές ρυθμίσεις και ρυθμίσειςγλώσσας-Local settings and Language settings

Για προχωρημένους-Advanced

hi maxbatards!! i'm newbie to this forum and a 1.5years old player in L2.

This AOI is indeed a fantastic programs all-in-one package.

Anyway, screening thru.. where may I find a guide to help me understand the

programs as I only know english. Am interested in L2PacketsHack as all the

language here shows me "????". Well, it works in my server but i need to understand it to run.

Hope someone can help me out here. With great appreciations for those who can reply me :)

okay, translating it to russian seems not an option for me as well.. cuz I dont have a translator :)

it's ok well maybe will wait little longer when someone decides to change it to english version.

thanks mewmew