L2PHX v3.5.33.164 TUTORIAL ! June 13th - 2010 UPDATE! ****

I've tried looking for guides but seems the he remade the newest version or something

and yes i am new trying to figure out how to work it i SLIGHTY GOT IT

under processes i got l2.exe to show up

i injected.dll

i opened my l2 cliente and logged in obviously

l2.phx first then l2 i put hte files in just trying to figure out how atm

check for guides but i still dont understand il REALLY NEWB to this!

You are right, I'll remake the guide since it might be a bit complicated at first.

Ok i understand it i got it to like the 6th and 7th step and i am lost...

what do i do nexted O.O

convert what can u show me the "code" or soemthing to convert possible do it with an example u know what i mean so others can understand very well

becuase we all know

we all learn from examples xD

Ok i understand it i got it to like the 6th and 7th step and i am lost...

what do i do nexted O.O

convert what can u show me the "code" or soemthing to convert possible do it with an example u know what i mean so others can understand very well

becuase we all know

we all learn from examples xD

As I said, you should be able to know the correct steps but I'll help you out.

You need to copy the 6th and 7th number combo, example:

68 00 09 10 29 45 7A00 03 . . . (etc). After that you will need to paste

the 6th and 7th numbers into the "Hex" box and then press the "word" round little box

and then press the "<" button to convert the 6th and 7th number into Decimals.

When you have done that, you will get some numbers on the left box and there you

can change the number into what you want it enchanted for, example:

If you got "1367" and you want a +20 , you would simply add +20 to that number -> 1387.

and after that you convert back to Hex by pressing the ">" button and then get the Hex code and

replace the result into the packet and send to server as I mentioned in the steps. Try it out.

Ok tested didnt work for me

i udnerstand the packets part

but likke how do i find the packets or "code" of a certain weapon i want?

so i need the packets of the weapon i want

and the enchant scroll

how do i get those?

and what do i do?

ROFL I TEST A FEW THINGS AND I AS ABLE TO CHANGE DAY TO NIGHT VICEVERSA!!

pretty cool but not what i wanted! :/

Ok tested didnt work for me

i udnerstand the packets part

but likke how do i find the packets or "code" of a certain weapon i want?

so i need the packets of the weapon i want

and the enchant scroll

how do i get those?

and what do i do?

ROFL I TEST A FEW THINGS AND I AS ABLE TO CHANGE DAY TO NIGHT VICEVERSA!!

pretty cool but not what i wanted! :/

Well your packet should be labeled as "Unknown" and an orange one not blue. WHen you press the unkown packet

you will see a code on the right hand side inside L2PHX which usually starts with "68" and then you can proceed

with the rest.

So far i was only able to Re buy the items i already bought which is easting more of my money

and i can change day into night vice versa dunno how to enchant still

i tihnk like i need the codes for it ibuy a weapon

and a enchant i have bboth codes what nexted?

So far i was only able to Re buy the items i already bought which is easting more of my money

and i can change day into night vice versa dunno how to enchant still

That means that the server is protected. Try another server because you've done everything correctly

because if it would have worked you would have gotten an enchanted item but now it didn't since the

protection is doing it's thing. Btw please have in mind that you should try to buy items from the GM

shop, and from a multisell list, which means that u can buy multiple items simultaneously. This means that

you can decide how many weapons you want to buy by entering a number at the bottom of the GM shop window

and not just pick out the weapons in the slots, sorry if its confusing but I don't know how else to explain it.

yeah i have no clue what u said il read over until i understand it

and phear3d has made a method to bypass it im going to try that thank you for your great help i appreciate your magnificent help

MVP 1nsanity

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hi everyone, I thought I'd try and collect all the old l2 movies in one place! I will be grateful for your subscription ! https://t.me/l2movies
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Garland,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Irving,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Laredo,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
    • (862)4337118 Psychic Lost Love Spell in Lubbock,TX   Psychic love spells ☎️ +1 (862) 4337118 in Dallas, TX To Get Back Ex Lover Black magic cleansing. Psychic love spells in Dallas, TX if you want to reunite with your ex, this spell is for you. This spell is best for people who break up with someone and realize they wish they hadn't, and it won't force the other person to get back into the relationship. Instead, it removes the negative energy. Expert love spells to renew your relationship & make your relationship stronger. love spells to bring back the feelings of love for ex-lovers. Increase the intimacy, affection & love between you and your lover using voodoo relationship love spells in the USA. Black Magic Spells Removal Money spells, easy love spells with just words, think of me spell, powerful love spell, spells of love, spells that work, love potion to attract a man, easy love spells with just words, pink candle prayer, white magic spells, call me spell, manifestation spell, gay love spells, commitment spells, business spells and, how to bring back lost love in a relationship, Witchcraft love spells that work immediately to increase love & intimacy in your relationship. Attraction love spells to attract someone, stop a divorce, prevent a breakup & get your ex back. Get back your ex-lover If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will bring our spiritual powers to bring him/her back.
  • Topics