L2PHX v3.5.33.164 TUTORIAL ! June 13th - 2010 UPDATE! ****

yeah i have no clue what u said il read over until i understand it

and phear3d has made a method to bypass it im going to try that thank you for your great help i appreciate your magnificent help

MVP 1nsanity

You're welcome any day. And about the GM shop thing I'd like to post a screenshot of what I meant:

Multisell GM shop:

gmshople8.jpg

Notice how the player in this case has written in the number 100 in the bottom box in the window since

he (apparently) would like to buy x100 of a certain weapon within the GM shop. Hope this helps!

Ok i some what get it so like 100x of a certain item then what? i need like a play by play

Well its not necessary at all to buy 100 weapons at the same time or anything like that. I was just

using this particular image to expemplify what you need in order to make it work, namely a multisell GM shop

like the one in the image above. Once the server you play on has one of those you will be able to

perform the hack, IN CASE the server does not have an L2PHX protection of some kind.

In fact, all you need is to buy one weapon from a multisell GM shop just to get the packet in L2PHX

so you can modify it. Why it has to be a multisell GM shop? No idea

really useful guide thx

exists a english translation ?

I wrote it in english?

what they actually changed in this phx version ?

Not sure, as the changelog is in russian. The Interface has changed though and maybe the

efficiency aswell? dunno really.