[Poll]1.6 or Source

what do you prefer  

30 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer

• Cs 1.6
    • Cs:Source

[*DeVx*][" post=465736" timestamp="1245005269]

pfff you are not right CSS rocks if you want to play cs 1.6 like beeing pokemon and hitting 1 hour to kill an enemy(without hs)Ok....you have seen a war WITH SuPeR Life soldiers?bullshits :/

Friendly.Exrement you are cheater you dont remember i was on your pc and you were using Cheats pff

Friendly.

yes u were but i didnt use anything....omfg there was just a folder with cheats for cs 1.6 ,source

lawl,lawl,lawl LAWL!

i dont play with cheats when i play seriusly.i am playing with cheats only when everyone is cheater and that's pissing me off....u never saw me playing cuz u never knew my name..... in kapsimo, etC. etC. etC. not only Zinwn or Dex^.i got bans many times for lucky awp headshots.

/ontopic

btw

cs 1.6 especialy in awp requires skills  but in source  if u use awp u can easily headshot one player with awp in a distance of 10 mm.

lol....as i saw css is a headshot game..only....especialy with dgl.... u dont need do have good accuracy or whatever......just a headshot game...

as for your first quote?....how many times are needed to shoot someone and kill him depends on the weapon u have omfg. (ofc with not hs)and who told u that in css u hit less times to kill someone?..ROFLOL.

in css u can do impossible things which cant be done in cs 1.6.... this with dgl's headshots....UNBELIEVABLE.

yes u were but i didnt use anything....omfg there was just a folder with cheats for cs 1.6 ,source

lawl,lawl,lawl LAWL!

i dont play with cheats when i play seriusly.i am playing with cheats only when everyone is cheater and that's pissing me off....u never saw me playing cuz u never knew my name..... in kapsimo, etC. etC. etC. not only Zinwn or Dex^.i got bans many times for lucky awp headshots.

/ontopic

btw

cs 1.6 especialy in awp requires skills  but in source  if u use awp u can easily headshot one player in a distance of 10 mm.

lol....as i saw css is a headshot game..only....especialy with dgl.... u dont need do have good accuracy or whatever......just a headshot game...

as for your first quote?....how many times are needed to shoot someone and kill him depends on the weapon u have omfg. (ofc with not hs)and who told u that in css u hit less times to kill someone?..ROFLOL.

in css u can do inpossible things which cant be done in cs 1.6.... this with dgl's headshots....UNBELIEVABLE.

It isn't easy to AWP on 1.6 cause as I told before, the graphics take a big part of that..You can't hit the same way in a game that looks like reality, or in a game that looks like pacman..Come on now...I play cs(for 1 year) and CSS for 5 and I bet you that It won't make any difference to me if I change from CSS to 1.6...Just the 10 minutes of begining until I get used to it..Same Buttons, same maps, same teams,same crosshairscale different quality of game..Nothing more, nothing less.

InfecteD[™" post=466260" timestamp="1245049649]

It isn't easy to AWP on 1.6 cause as I told before, the graphics take a big part of that..You can't hit the same way in a game that looks like reality, or in a game that looks like pacman..Come on now...I play cs(for 1 year) and CSS for 5 and I bet you that It won't make any difference to me if I change from CSS to 1.6...Just the 10 minutes of begining until I get used to it..Same Buttons, same maps, same teams,same crosshairscale different quality of game..Nothing more, nothing less.

i didn't say that awping is easy in 1.6 ...it's harder ...i am saying it into my post which u quoted.

yes i agree with u....but i dont know why....it seems more easy to me in css to make hs...? i dont know...

it's just the players i mean...it's just how they look like .i mean...their dressing....not the skills...

i thing that u understood me...(i can't wright it better)

i didn't say that awping is easy in 1.6 ...it's harder ...i am saying it into my post which u quoted.

yes i agree with u....but i dont know why....it seems more easy to me in css to make hs...? i dont know...

it's just the players i mean...it's just how they look like .i mean...their dressing....not the skills...

i thing that u understood me...(i can't wright it better)

All you think HS is easier is CSS is cause as I told you..THE QUALITY.And take a look at the way that CT/T move in 1.6 and in Source..In 1.6 they take 5 secs to move their leg ^^ but in Source in 5 sec they are from the one side of the map to the other..YOu can't HS  a terget that he lags..cause this is what 1.6 is..lagy..Anyway..After this topic, I am thinking of starting 1.6 again and mave a movie there too ^^