[Share]Working Walker For PvPX.

eKoIce

Actually, i don't think .net is going to work... For being accurate, it is sure that it won't :)

The patch has a small program which sends an algorithm to the LS and you cannot connect without that :) And that thing (may) check for IG bots and other hacking programs and it won't allow you to connect in any way...

http://allcheats.ru/hguard_dll_protection_any_boot_working-t23872/index.html

Trust me, that thing won't allow you to load anything related to cheat, and this is a program that i'm sure it is impossible to be cracked... Its author is very famous, and they update that thing when everything cracks it... Many servers use it :)

well, i've never done it but slothmo has told me that if you have a tunnel to your other computer... L2 on your 1st computer without any other cracking programs, l2.net on the second... and have l2.net redirect the packets to the server, it should work. I've never tried it but sloth had a little tutorial on the forums from a while back.

Actually, i don't think .net is going to work... For being accurate, it is sure that it won't :)

The patch has a small program which sends an algorithm to the LS and you cannot connect without that :) And that thing (may) check for IG bots and other hacking programs and it won't allow you to connect in any way...

http://allcheats.ru/hguard_dll_protection_any_boot_working-t23872/index.html

Trust me, that thing won't allow you to load anything related to cheat, and this is a program that i'm sure it is impossible to be cracked... Its author is very famous, and they update that thing when everything cracks it... Many servers use it :)

Well the other day i was looking at that file. I deleted it from my system folder and then run l2.ini and i was able to login and play. Then i tried to load up IG walker (after i deleted the hguard.dll file) and it got to the login screen but wouldnt let me login.

So that made me think. How is that file working even so i deleted it out of the system folder? plus and i played the legit client without hguard.dll file being in the system folder.

well I know that some protections act a little like a virus, they make silent backups in your computer... like in your C:/Windows and when l2.exe is ran, both those files back up eachother... seems to me like thats a bit whats happening.

I know for a fact that mcrabben's protection is a little like that, because they put a bin file in your c:

it's hguard.fll and fire.dll, made by Hint.

2weeks or lil more and we will have working l2waler on pvpx

So we need to get someone who knows how to crack files. I know how to open these files but i dont know what to do with them. I know it was abit stupid but i deleted both of the files and tried logging in and of course i couldnt login. But when you delete hguard.dll, you can still login and play on a legit client.

Im going to read up about cracking and such and im going to see for myself. Most likly im just wasting my time :P

So we need to get someone who knows how to crack files. I know how to open these files but i dont know what to do with them. I know it was abit stupid but i deleted both of the files and tried logging in and of course i couldnt login. But when you delete hguard.dll, you can still login and play on a legit client.

Im going to read up about cracking and such and im going to see for myself. Most likly im just wasting my time :P

actually there is other method, working on some other servers with that protection

i'am testing it on pvpx without results yet, it's crashing l2client don't know why (yes u need to open l2 with that method). iam gonna try it on ohter comp, l2pvpx clien is fucked up last days

will post more info later

actually there is other method, working on some other servers with that protection

i'am testing it on pvpx without results yet, it's crashing l2client don't know why (yes u need to open l2 with that method). iam gonna try it on ohter comp, l2pvpx clien is -beep-ed up last days

will post more info later

We are waiting your method :)