[Share]Working Walker For PvPX.

eKoIce

i cant get in with l2forever setup..

Hmmm...What you mean ?

Meaning: We want to get in to the PVPX server NOT L2Forever server.. different servers.. 

PVPX IS NOT L2FOREVER..

Well what i notice when i was loading up the cilent with IG walker. If you keep your system folder open. You should see a file pop up in the system folder called Running.ini. This file only appears when you open the client (only tested with IG walker).

Is this a normal file for lineage 2? or is it something to do with the new anti bot system. Im trying to find the anti bot file. If anyone knows what the file is called. Please tell me so.

Thank you inadvance.

Well what i notice when i was loading up the cilent with IG walker. If you keep your system folder open. You should see a file pop up in the system folder called Running.ini. This file only appears when you open the client (only tested with IG walker).

Is this a normal file for lineage 2? or is it something to do with the new anti bot system. Im trying to find the anti bot file. If anyone knows what the file is called. Please tell me so.

Thank you inadvance.

Those 2 files wasnt in the system folder be4 the "anti-bot" update

hguard.dll

de_classinfo-e.dat

Thank you inadvance.

Those 2 files wasnt there be4 the "anti-bot" update

hguard.dll

de_classinfo-e.dat

Well hguard.dll must be the anti bot thing then. By looking at the name of the file. Im gonna see what i can do.

:D do it! cuz i dont know shit about this kind of shit.. really.. I just hope that someone's gonna get the info soon

and is willing to share it with us too!

edit: i just read the dragon-network thread.. they had same kind of problem..  and solution was patching some files

and that kind of voodoo crap  ??? i even opened that hguard.dll with the ollydbg program, dont ask why..  ;D

but it was same as chinise to me..

YOU-WON'T-BOT-ON-PVPX-FOR-THE-NEXT-1KKKKKKKKKKKKK-YEARS :)

Pretty easy and understandable :)

You cannot bypass the antibot system they added, it's the damn best in the world, many servers use a lot of time ago, and doesn't allow you to bot even in your dreams :)