[Share]CTF system

lool its not SOME Modifications, its a lot of them. Shouldn't take more then 10 mins, but thing is, this is mainly a Forum for newbies, so you might wanna tell them not to attempt it. Newbies who never opened Eclipse would take days and who would have to help them ? Mr Horus lool. If you don't mind, add a small note in the first post saying you advice people not to use this on L2jFree.

My, my, aren't you a big shot ?

I recall numerous posts on l2jserver.com where you were asking for help, and here you act all high and mighty ? Oo

I recall numerous posts on l2jserver.com where you were asking for help, and here you act all high and mighty ? Oo

Owned!! i agree 100% just check l2jfree for his posts

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you are right,I am a big shot who thinks he knows everything and has nothing to learn ^^ hope that makes you happy and brings you knowledge.

@Masterd3v1l - True, however, who said I do know everything ? ^^ Ah gotta love kids who write self-arguments. Anyway I have no shame in having doubts, thats the path to knowledge. At least I don't use different Usernames for every forum so that people don't recognize me.

Anyway I've given my contribute to this community,

Cya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Solved!

If anyone wants start the CTF Event with an Auto Start, uses this guide.

1) Create a file cft.py in folder  data/scripts/cron/ctf.py

2) Open file ctf.py and copy this:

import sys
from net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.entity import CTF
CTF.loadData()
CTF.autoEvent()

3) Open your Data Base and enter in table 'global_tasks' and inster this:

INSERT INTO `global_tasks` VALUES ('5', 'jython', 'TYPE_FIXED_SHEDULED', '0', '1000', '120000', 'ctf.py');

You can change the values:

1000 is the time between server starts and event starts (in millisecond, 1000 = 1 second)

120000 how many time should pass before event repeats again

Bye boys ^^

All Event works perfect, but i found three errors:

1) CTF blocking Weddings (The most important to fix)

2) If player register to event, player cant use potions, soe, nothing like on CTF but he is only registrated and event one hour before event, not on event.

3) And server had some problems with classmaster called a double exec of bypasses

But the most important is the First point.

Thank :)