interlude [Interlude OFF] L2eXtreme [Original] !!

GoDofAdeN

GodOfAden (aka Ekoice) i want to join clan but i just saw that Leader's name is TurkishKnight...and i cant take orders from a turkish or to be in the same team...Sorry :P

Guys this is what i feel so if anyone is thinking of Blame me better not do it..

Our Clan is Leaving L2X cuz there is Much Corruption.

a Gm (John) is Giving FREE noblesse and Items to a clan Called EVO.

that JUST SUX so we are leaving from this Shit.

thanks !

Our Clan Forums link is the following : www.hsa-clan.info

GodOfAden (aka Ekoice) i want to join clan but i just saw that Leader's name is TurkishKnight...and i cant take orders from a turkish or to be in the same team...Sorry :P

Guys this is what i feel so if anyone is thinking of Blame me better not do it..

Muahaha, im so happy to hear about turkish, we had alot of fun xD actually i had fun PKing him :P i call em sister :)

turkishknight - worst duelist ever :)       

... L2x was boring no1 wanted to PvP, i flagged every1 even in 4 vs 1 and they didnt want to flag back :(...

after i left (i was top1 pvp) and i checked in one week and i was still top1 :D EternalSins ofc :D

Keep Dreaming :)

is true but why no make one safe/balance/stable/lot of ppl,PvPs../god gms/ server

yeah i m dreaming...

DELETED

lawl ok, srry, my bad :( anywayz, non of these "l2extreme" servers can compare even 1% to the old one :)

agree

lineage 2 era is dead

still looking for some good server (dreaming XD)

this is the real l2extreme ... the admin have put in jail the FBI 1 OFF the best server interlude...

u think this server is the real l2extreme? xD maybe u should wake up from your wet dreams

u think this server is the real l2extreme? xD maybe u should wake up from your wet dreams

Lol, what a phail, l2x the best interlude server yeah i might agree but this wudnt be original...

Our Clan is Leaving L2X cuz there is Much Corruption.

a Gm (John) is Giving FREE noblesse and Items to a clan Called EVO.

that JUST SUX so we are leaving from this Shit.

thanks !

Our Clan Forums link is the following : www.hsa-clan.info

John didn't gave a shit to evolutions.Eko,i have a char in ur academy ,but what da fak? Why all dismissed? Don't leave the server lol i didn't find any corruption , just that you think it has cuz ur clan dies the most times (yes i was in too ,but thats why now i`m out) doesn't mean u have to leave server ;/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
    • I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
  • Topics