interlude [Interlude OFF] L2eXtreme [Original] !!

GoDofAdeN

Not Much to say :

Interlude OFFICIAL!

Website => http://www.lineage2extreme.com/

4 Servers =>

Titan (35x)

Staris (7x)

Kastien (35x)

Tempest (7x)

Register => http://93.103.11.120:85/

"more info" => http://www.lineage2extreme.com/

and -beep- BoTGoD..we Love Dizzan "the real one" !!!

First of all non of the L2Extreme servers is original, all are just recreation of old L2X.

2nd... Dizzan on www.lineage2extreme.com ins't real dizzan but just some random dude that took his name, but he atleast tld every1 he is not real

Dizzan... ofc after a while :)

... and now we have 3 server yey... BoTGods laggs as hell... prolly dont have hosting company atleast when i was on, but when they get it it will be good cos they got good developers

what concerns www.lineage2extreme.com ... server is well populated good setup, but owner/admins are just some randoms, never heard of them... but still server is good... (except John is total noob :D Post Edited: John is a D*ick :D)

then what concerns www.l2extreme.us... GJ guyz copy of a copy of a copy FTW! :D

Start~> Control Pannel ~> Add/Remove Programs ~> Remove Lineage2: Interlude  :)

and the conclusion is: there is no real l2extreme server, all are copys and none will be as good as old l2x

fuk l2extreme.. they are just extreme :D, join L2Roxtreme, it rocks and its extreme FTW :D lol

(pls don't say it a copy of L2Extreme cos its not :D cos we are the real OLD extreme!!!!! joke :D)

www.l2roxtreme.co.cc <~ JOIN NOW, Server opened on 1st of July, Check webby for features.

GodOfAden (aka Ekoice) i want to join clan but i just saw that Leader's name is TurkishKnight...and i cant take orders from a turkish or to be in the same team...Sorry :P

Guys this is what i feel so if anyone is thinking of Blame me better not do it..

there is only TITAN 35x.

staris server is still under construction?two days now is only down,if yes you know when he will open?

cos exp there is easy as hell.... char lvl 80=1 day

yes if you have buffer all day qoz buffs duration is 20 minits