A good dedicated company?

Feelmyspells

Question

Sorry for posting in wrong section.

The problem is the budget,we can give around 50 euros a month and don't have credit only through bank account we can pay. :-[

you cant rent a machine that can hold around 50 ppl with 50 euro , actually there isnt any machine for 50 euro .. your home pc will be better.. , also ngz-server supports bank payments.

Search ngz and check the prizes.

The disk space of a pc affects the gameplay?I mean produce lag?

It depends on your free space of your hard disk, but it don't produce lag at all.

General, you MUST forget greek companies. I am a hosting servers for almost 10 months and I can ensure you that greek companies suck!

The disk space of a pc affects the gameplay?I mean produce lag?

you actually need a fast HDD if you want your server not to have lag , what i mean is a good 10-15k HDD for the server and another one for mysql.

http://webtropia.com/

i think that fits to your budget

about the HDD well you need a fast one first (15K rpm) the space well since an l2j pack is around 40-50mb you dont need a really huge one

Webtropia seems like a good company.Thank you interpid.Are you hosting a server there?

No i have my own server pc i just searched in the internet :)

I am actually searching for a dedicated server too... i know that greek companies are expensive but i dont know about germany... if there are any good companies in germany for dedicated pls let me know...

I am actually searching for a dedicated server too... i know that greek companies are expensive but i dont know about germany... if there are any good companies in germany for dedicated pls let me know...

In Germany there is one of the best companies in the world. Its name NGZ. Website: www.ngz-server.de

Big servers like: L2Mafia, L2Vendetta, L2DeathWhisper and other are hosting their servers there.

NGZ servers ftw.If you want to handle a server like for 1000+ on L2J use they'r gold root , they are alot money ,but u can handle MANY people WITHOUT any lag ! (359 euro per month :D:D) 32 gb ram... and 4x 3ghz :D