C-4-5-6-T1-T2 maps for L2Walker (from Russia with love)

deMEV

Guys clam down a little bit posts like "good,nice," are not needed in raw....if one person posted it is a good share you don't need to post that to.....specially you fakoykas and Basn you 2 have kess than 2 posts so how do you know it a good share?!

It wasn't asking post before..But now yes..I don't know why but i could see everything i want and to days later i coudn't..So..

OmG it says that i need 150 posts..

It wasn't asking post before..But now yes..I don't know why but i could see everything i want and to days later i coudn't..So..

DOUBLEPOSTING is a Punishable Thing With -karma or some days BAN !

Take Care : 1st Warn.

If you Brake the Rules AGAIN, We Will start to give -karma or BAN.

150 posts is a lot... only for spammers

You Need to Farm Posts by the old Way, stay here with Us :)

If you start to SPAM, your Permanence to our Comunity will be very Short ;D

In Other Words : YES.

If you see the first Post (If you can) You must see that Maps are the Compete maps of all locations of lin2.

Is like if you see them with X-rages xD

ok. now mxb asks for posts. i was an old user, before the mxb site went hacked by some arab bitch.

fuck, now what do i do, repost all my old posts again??!!  ??? >:(

anyways, enough blabling, lets get to tha point.

1- i downloaded the first pack of maps, the ones that mpj123 put into a 4shared folder.

can anyone say that if there was an update? and if yes, could one put it into a .RAR or sth into 4shared?

really appreciated.

2- i got ahold of this program, 'map builder', which ill post into a new post of walker section (wrong topic if placed here).. i would like some help on using it..

thanks

how pathetic .. ppl that they STILL play on private servers (cause i wont anymore) say that is a nice share.. nice share for what if you play on private server where the OGW doesnt works ?so you fuking fuktards stop spamming , gtfo and respect the guy who worked hard for it.

and wtf happend , where is my moderator table ? where are all my posts ? omfg !!!