WTB ACCOUNT ON NIGHTMARE(DRAGON NETWORK)

What Do you have In those Accounts ? Explain Better Please...Thnx.

That Is for Better Comprension Of what Are you offering and With What You Trade That Accounts.

im not sure to make the trade because dragon is 15x and night is 35x...btw...i have some accounts...for example in one i have a th in a grade lvl 74 i think...and a warsmith lvl 70x..wc lvl 70x..or a bd lvl 62....or i have some good equips...just pm me or add me to msn...-->  forseungiornopronino@msn.com

Don't Buy account never ever,as the owner can make a e-mail pass recovery and you will be f**ked up...

Yeap it's me :D also i would like to ask the seller...will you give even an e-mail adress?wow then you will recover the e-mail adress too.... :D

ya account buying, adena or something is not 100% save so you can get scammed easy... btw you make a offer for your account.. but you dont realy know what lvl and prof have your char? lol.. its like.. i play on retail server i think i have a 73 lvl char or lvl 23.. dont realy know...

even if exist a sure way to change email secret asnwers and oasswird np....i'll change the topic into: I SELL 'n TRADE ITEMS ON DRAGON15x :D

items  i can sell:

CD+MightMortal +16

CD+ Might mortal+4

DS+might mortal+2

Set jewelry phoenix sbloccato

Set jewelry majestic

Soul Bow+3

Elysian Axe

Soul separator off-handy parry

Homu+acu+8

BEWB

BEWA

Set Tallum heavy

Set Dark Crystal robe

Set dark Crystal leather

Set Dark crystal heavy

Set majestic robe

Various set b grade (avadon bw doom heavy/light/robe)

Bop+qr+4

Eminence+6

Guest MaxBastards

its www.dragon-network.net ...... but dont change theme this topic  is to trade the items >.>