FireWall ?

Zone alarm :) The most professional solution in the web. The firewall that it has is the best in the world, and it protects your from hackers/malicious programs/other attacks. It has the unique Programs Firewall, which checks all programs that have access to the internet or to the PC's resources!!! It protects you from keyloggers and dialers. The antispyware is as good as the one that norton has, and the antivirus system is now powered by kaspersky labs. Trust me, it is the best choice....

I use:

Nothing  ???

I am too noob to use a firewall properly...

It kept blocking my MSN  >:( So I uninstalled it...  :-X

I didnt have firewall/anti.. also only something for cleaning and once for a week I clean it. Now i stated to use 2 firewalls couse one is also anti... but mine comp is too old to run 2 firewalls and some programs/games at once so i wanted to know ur oppinion what is the best thx for answers :)

1 more question: if mine net is trought LAN (3 comps cca) and thoose comps have firewalls(let say the best ones) do i need it?

zone alarm and dried bread!!!windows black edition offer the latest version of zone alarm so i use it and protects me from hacks 8)

Hey dude is this a safe and stable version of windows? I have but not installed it yet bcoz i heard it wasnt good and had problems...

Ofc #1 is Zonealarm but also Outpost firewall is good. Atm im using Kerio personal firewall, but ok it hasnt built-in anti-spyware

I uninstalled zone because it kept getting on my nerves :P U know it blocked programs and asked all the time for permissions with pop-ups and it was annoying :(

Also try to not use many programms for protection at the same time cause it may lead to fatal errors like ur pc wont even boot up  ;)

those windows just rulez and are really stable and safe!!!but just because all these things are m1cr0s0fT things i dont know how much i can explain things here on public and if this is legal to further explain

a moderator or admin could post if i can explain more about those windows or if i have to go pm

i agree that NOD32 is veru good but i am looking for the licence key because its out of date

so another cool program is AVG Anti-virus which is free and you dont have certain time to

use it

for firewall i prefer ZONE ALARM and his FULL internet protection...

http://rapidshare.com/files/25196409/za.rar FULL FREE LATEST VERION....

p.s i think nod32 is only antivirus am i wrong?