[Video+Info] Gracia Part 3 All Accesories / Weapons [Video Hq]

pliz sent me in pm link for download gracia final pliZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzZzzZzzZzzzZzzzZ

[Off Topic]

u cand download here x)

[share] Lineage ][ Gracia Final PTS Client [RS Mirrors]

tri to use search button next time

[On Topic]

This is not a gameserver, its test server build, launched only to view all those part3 features.

What do you mean? and why?

No more original Lineage in the game :D you just look at it: custom stuff like not from that times, transforming into birds and so on. Lineage2 was supposed to be a pvp, go and kill kinda game :D like c4

No more original Lineage in the game :D you just look at it: custom stuff like not from that times, transforming into birds and so on. Lineage2 was supposed to be a pvp, go and kill kinda game :D like c4

hmm yes but final gracia isn't so bad as it sometimes is over-exaggerated. one gets used to it gradually but one thing I can tell you it will never be the same like WoW.

yes you have a good point BUT in my opinion the biggest problem is everbody open a shitty interlude server instead of make a gracia final or part2 server in old-school C4 C5 style....because gracia final has the features for a lot of customization but everbody make client modding shits and huge farming zones instead of make an old school server with newer chronicle and as you see gracia final has a lot of good stuff(armors looks nice finally^^)...

Added

« Gracia Final Skills Preview »

Well all know how look the new armors and weapons,is time to know the skilles... for me is something important i mind that will make the good balance.

Added

« Gracia Final Skills Preview »

Well all know how look the new armors and weapons,is time to know the skilles... for me is something important i mind that will make the good balance.

man u are keeping this job alive :D it would be great if you can add to each skill a picture.

yes you have a good point BUT in my opinion the biggest problem is everbody open a shitty interlude server instead of make a gracia final or part2 server in old-school C4 C5 style....because gracia final has the features for a lot of customization but everbody make client modding shits and huge farming zones instead of make an old school server with newer chronicle and as you see gracia final has a lot of good stuff(armors looks nice finally^^)...

I agree. It would be much better if there would be more gracia servers, couse some updates are quite fun. I'm too sick with all these custom int servers with wings and all that crap.

But another thing why int is better becouse gracia loads longer, eats more cpu and ram :DD

Talking about skills,

Cardinal

•Einhasads Unspoken Word (83) - alliance salvation rez basically - will not restore noblesse salvation soul phoenix - chance in self death on cast to bp

this would be cool :D full aly with salvation :D longer battles

Skills are turning to wow. Etc take daggers: they get hide and dual dagger mastery

All in all, I think new skills means new tacktics and ways of pvp, which is always fun. :)