[Video+Info] Gracia Part 3 All Accesories / Weapons [Video Hq]

omg :O sux rly hard this gracia final is the moste bad thing is Satana die die mf evil  c6 forever (old school :D)

too much noob c6 lover out there :D

nice armors :) vesper yes ? :)

not actually there are 2 set a normal set(dark one) and a noble set(whiter one)the difference is you can wear cloak only with the noble set

man Lineage2 must be a original game nut a star wars or another fiction go put shoutguns  cars and helicopters would be more fun l2 is a aincent game form old times ..... and this is the reason that i love the retail and oldschool :P

man Lineage2 must be a original game nut a star wars or another fiction go put shoutguns  cars and helicopters would be more fun l2 is a aincent game form old times ..... and this is the reason that i love the retail and oldschool :P

where is star wars in gracia final :D the reason why you love interlude is the exploits il is easy to hack :D also you like retail? than if you play on retail ask them what chronicle is better everybody that i know from retail server like teon or sieghardt they say gracia is much more better and why?better pvp better armors better areas better handling(no right click so cam dont go crazy :D ) much more skill so easy farming elemental attribute system so pvp depends on attribute things too and soo much other things that the shitty interlude dont have :D and the best thing...the new olympiad (L)

and if you say gracia final is star wars i say light saber client modding for interlude...and final is the star wars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...