Do you want Karma Back? or something similar?

Maxtor

Do you want Karma Back? Or Reputation System?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Karma Back? Or Reputation System?

• I want Karma Description (old one)
    • I want Reputation System (new)
    • Both are good.
    • I dont want nothing. ( i dont care)

Moderators is voting again for the karma because they dont have problems like the normal members i think the moderators should not take place to this poll...i hate some guys who give - karma without reason and kicks a great share!

If i share an exploit that will dominate the L2 (i just give an example) and i get +1 karma its OK..

but think when i will wrote "fack you " or something similar someone who dont cares  will kick my karma to -1 .

So here is my suggestion

Add a karma System only for moderators

What i mean ?

When a mod(or a platty member) gives you karma you will get +1 ,but when you get -1 it won't go less

I mean to show beyond the "Good" and the "Bad" karma

Example

Karma Points : +27 Karma / -13 Karma

and you should add a "Thanks " button just for the simple members ;)

the "Thanks" button will make our community more warm and you will see that ALL the people will start respecting each other.

By the way with the "Thanks" button there will no be any more spam posts with like this "Thanks You" "OMG ,WHAT A SHARE MAN I LOVE YOU "

what about my suggestion?

Thanks for spending some time to read my post

Keep up the good work ! :)

Regards

DemonicSouL

EDIT: About the karma wipe ... NO there is people who want that because they got -1,-2 and some people with -4 karma and 600+ Posts ..you know -5 karma its BAN

People with +1 karma will start complaining about their lost karma too ... who want the forum messes up ? NO ONE so dont speak about karma wipes and holly sh1ts

well im agree with pecaN i like the idea onli the mods can give karma because they need say if the post diserve the karma or not,but many guys with donations acount give karma to friends ¬¬ without reasons and that is abuse. i vote for the old system (Karma) is better but need fix that about the karma will be cool if back with the karma and if mix with the system thanks i minds ej: 10 or 20 thanks = 1 karma =D is easy and the ppl can judge too,and with the system for detect the ip of memeber that cant be one problem if some guy make bot for give thanks -1 karma,well that is my idea,

"Thank you" button would be more intresting..anyone who think that the post is usefull can use it..

If you make usefull posts then you will gain many thanks..if not,you wont..

Easy and interesting way..

i don't want karma system back only for one reason. becays one mod kick my karma from 5 to 4 because i post youtube theat. now i see 4 topic on off section and he don't kick them karma >:(

[gr]

Dn thelw to karma system mono gia ena logo.

ligo kero prin ekana ena topic pou eixe youtube videos, enas mod omos m aferese to karma apo 5 se 4. twra vlepo 4 topics me youtube videos kai kanenas dn kanei tpt. dn einai ligo adiko auto? tecpa to karma dn tha to parw piso. eksalou dn exei sxedon kanena rolo sto mxc. :S