L2J Archid Interlude Server Project

Stefoulis15 and Kidzor you guys are bastards.

Stefoulis15: i still don't see why you couldn't be on my team by your original nickname, and about that fighting, do you remember why we fought? You asked for credits, that DoT was created by you. And i didn't added your name to credits, instead i put there whole DoT team. And i didn't kicked you becouse of any serious fight, i kicked you becouse of inactivity. And at least please add credits to my code, like I add credits to any synced revs from your pack.

Kidzor: you could be at least little friendly, like then when you asked me to your team, yes i don't know how to use maven, yes you know java better than me, but my current java knowledge isn't 0 and not all my work are syncs to other packs. I took only few revs from archid, and when you were closed i released ~200revs on my own. I never called your code shity, it's not really nice...

You guys have good brains, but are fucking assholes. Minutis.

Please alt+b  Online Player  Close Pls :)

you change it here man.

options.properties

# =================================================================

# Community board configuration

# =================================================================

# Type of the Community board

#  - Full = new Community Board ( /!\ Experimental)

#  - Old = old Community Bord

#  - off =  no community Board

CommunityType = off

BBSDefault = _bbshome

# show level of character to others in Community Board

ShowLevelOnCommunityBoard = False

ShowStatusOnCommunityBoard = True

NamePageSizeOnCommunityBoard = 50

NamePerRowOnCommunityBoard = 5

Stefoulis15: i still don't see why you couldn't be on my team by your original nickname, and about that fighting, do you remember why we fought? You asked for credits, that DoT was created by you. And i didn't added your name to credits, instead i put there whole DoT team. And i didn't kicked you becouse of any serious fight, i kicked you becouse of inactivity. And at least please add credits to my code, like I add credits to any synced revs from your pack.

Kidzor: you could be at least little friendly, like then when you asked me to your team, yes i don't know how to use maven, yes you know java better than me, but my current java knowledge isn't 0 and not all my work are syncs to other packs. I took only few revs from archid, and when you were closed i released ~200revs on my own. I never called your code shity, it's not really nice...

You guys have good brains, but are -beep-ing assholes. Minutis.

look kiddo. looks like u dont have enough brain to understand where my commits come from. the commits i do , are from sources that I find. i know that you are speaking about the dualbox shit. 1) this one i commited was Oneo's one , and 2) see that now we dont have even that. we've changed it with a better one

stop the crap saying. and also stop pretending yourself that you are a pro dev which has all the rights to his side.

dot was created by me , and then the team grew up. i never wanted credits for my name. BUT FOR THE WHOLE TEAM. And what happened? right now on ur wiki there are not Even credits for the team. got it?

thats it from me. stop crying minutis.

http://img214.imageshack.us/i/adszpae.png/

Archid Have Problem . L2jarchid-Data Work  [l2jarchid- Game and Login ] Not Work ..

hm thats not archid problem .. maybe its urs ..

You guys have good brains, but are -beep-ing assholes. Minutis.

i didnt want to sound like that so.. i apologize...

KidZoR n' Stef GL with Archid again.I would support you anyway I can.

Can someone of you tell us,what are the remaing problems with the project?

I dnt mean "little" bugs,but bugs that are 100% need to be fixed (Like loading quests,etc)