L2J Archid Interlude Server Project

nop. and i can prove that.

well theres some things u dont know. i was dev on equal too. i fight with minutis and he kicked me. whatever. i dont give up. others give up. the times you send me messages on msn , i always BUT ALWAYS am afk. and no. i dont log off. my i-net sux. and i thought you know it , since i've told ya this over 10 times.i should be the one that has that problem with ya , since whenever i speak to ya , you dont even answer.

L2 Overdose closed. closed becausE? do you know? NO. I Dont even know. better ask revenger.i didnt give up

L2Dot Closed why? cause everyone was lazy to work on it. and who will work ? stefoulis15 cuz he is the asshole admin right? thats shit. and this shit , should be talked via msn. not mxc. thats not a right place to speak. want explanations? pm me on msn

I can never pm u on msn since u are offline ,or never answering..

Okay ,mabey i wasn't right for some things. But what i got from revenger is.. that it will be re-opened in IL version and u are working on it ...

I know about your i-net that it sucks ,but it kinda dont make sense ,since u are online ,but exactly when i pm ya u're off...

You kinda never pm'ed me for anything..

I don't know if u were dev in l2equal ,its full of customs and all like it including me.

@Leeroy

u and stef stop spaming my topic

and lee look better on the timelines we had down times cus of features implementation and if im not wrong equal syncs every time on archid when theres something new...

and if u take it this way if archid didn't close in february dot would never existed and minutis would not start a pack...

when archid got back in action dot closed.

and seriously guys dot and equal are 2 projects thats for only learning experience for the devs theres not a serious thing!

both of the server teams have 0 java knowledge... the only thing they know is to use eclipse.... and thats all.

i never seen something created by them nor showing that they are good for smth.

and I'm the project Leader and Owner, and archid will never go down.

@Phoenix4

this is not a new project this is the first of its kind since november 2008

and no more spam, posts will be deleted!

Lawl that was a shitpost.Minutis knows good java ,dunno for ya ,as far as i know ya.. u're not smth special

they pretty clean the code ,and yes this pack is special.

Archid dies ,and thats obvious.New time comes and old times are old.Same as l2.. C4 is the best client ,but why nobody plays it? Cuz its old.. but still the best :]

Nah its not spam ,i`m just telling my opinion about this pack.

I was using it too ,and it had serious problems..

Not really.I shutted down l2dot ,not cuz of archid ,but cuz of innactivity from devs side.

Whatever ,do w/e u like ,i hope ur project will live again

GL&HF and i would like to leave this post so members can see what i typed for whole 2 mins of my life.

Thanx & GL.

I can never pm u on msn since u are offline ,or never answering..

Okay ,mabey i wasn't right for some things. But what i got from revenger is.. that it will be re-opened in IL version and u are working on it ...

I know about your i-net that it sucks ,but it kinda dont make sense ,since u are online ,but exactly when i pm ya u're off...

You kinda never pm'ed me for anything..

I don't know if u were dev in l2equal ,its full of customs and all like it including me.

Lawl that was a shitpost.Minutis knows good java ,dunno for ya ,as far as i know ya.. u're not smth special

they pretty clean the code ,and yes this pack is special.

Archid dies ,and thats obvious.New time comes and old times are old.Same as l2.. C4 is the best client ,but why nobody plays it? Cuz its old.. but still the best :]

Nah its not spam ,i`m just telling my opinion about this pack.

I was using it too ,and it had serious problems..

Not really.I shutted down l2dot ,not cuz of archid ,but cuz of innactivity from devs side.

Whatever ,do w/e u like ,i hope ur project will live again

GL&HF and i would like to leave this post so members can see what i typed for whole 2 mins of my life.

Thanx & GL.

ye i know.. l2dot has all the customs shit found on l2j server... and l2jfree forums...

minutis didn't even know how to use maven when i changed archids build method, and he was in the team back then

and ur pretty much brain dead don't talk if u don't know what you talk bout!

if equal's and dot's source is clean ima jump off a building, and that aint gonna happen.

omg...stop stop it please. imstead of this shit talk go and do your job people. here are some devs who works hard on something to give it the people on the forum. and this the thanks? omg no flame here if u dont like archid or dot or idunno go, learn and make your own shit. everyone have the right to work a little bit. they dont have to give their work to you. do u pay for them? no. they do this job in their freetime when you at the pub and when will you come home you log in the forum and start to flame the topic like WHERE IS MY FULL IL PACK HEH? kinda funny..if u too lazy to learn and make something good for anyone or just for yourself hm wait for the others and dont bother them to work faster. its my opinion..sry for the english. one more thing.. very big respect for the devs and i hope it will be a good pack. keep it up fighters!

Anyway good news for archid users.

Now archid has its own Packet Handling system, better then the present l2j projects!

More info in the comment here:

http://trac.assembla.com/L2J-Archid/changeset/692

500 players on with no packet lag GUARANTIED! (and maybe even more!)

hi guys, I have a problem with this window in version rev.700

shot00006edi.jpg

and i need remove this window.

..how do.

and another question, this l2jarchid have protection for phx trade hack?

thx all! and this pack is very good!!!

Please Add AUTOannouncement ;)

..this is good too!

+add