L2J Archid Interlude Server Project

U need all its dependency's to compile it... u just download all the trunk and then compile Login, Game and Data don't worry about the others....

also visit the forums we have daily fixes, and every bug reported gets fixed in 12 - 16 hours :P

hello guys i have problem  [svn] <Info> started ...

[svn] svn: This feature is not supported in version 4 of working copy format

[svn] <Info> failed !

BUILD FAILED

C:\Documents and Settings\Gozos\workspace\L2J-Archid-Data\build.xml:147: Failed to set 'info' properties

Total time: 2 seconds

any know what is this (compile)

hello guys i have problem  [svn] <Info> started ...

[svn] <Info> failed !

BUILD FAILED

C:\Documents and Settings\Gozos\workspace\L2J-Archid-Data\build.xml:147: Failed to set 'info' properties

Total time: 2 seconds

any know what is this (compile)

For bugs report go on the forum, register and post it there http://l2jarchid.com