[Trick]How to get custom set effects without wearing the whole custom set?

It will work on some l2j's ,not all servers, with lame admins that didn't define the sets to give a set bonus but just made an item give item bonus and that's all... yes, there's a difference between the two

Example:

Mystics:

1. Your Character is wearing a full robe set, s-80 for example

2. If there's a custom armor hard to farm, just get the main robe part(Upper robe or full body, depends on the server),

3. You don't need the other parts

4. Just Equip the custom robe main part, check the stats, it should work .... ;)

Why is it a trick? It will work on some servers... even on the uber gozu L2 Revolt, which is a hard server but ran by lame admins ;)

It worked on a few new ct 2.2 servers, I'm currently updating to 2.3 to test new servers, it should work ;)

[hide]Knew that for a long time.

Its good on some servers

Try that *

Wear the part that give you the "imba" stats .

take all the other parts to heavy ,Imperial Crudaser or S-80 you will have better p def than the other..

I was a mage with Custom armor only and  all my other parts was Heavy Dynasty

i was killing donators with my crazy p def :P

Yeah, I've been doing this since interlude :D

sometimes on some custom stuff boots or gloves give stats, not allways main armor. So you can get set armor+set boots = overpowered hack :D try it

yeah some time ago i was to a friend ...and he was playing on a capy server and he always farms just the main armor but i was thinking that was unecesay to post cuz ppl around here play on big servers :D.Good Job anyway !