[L2phx+Video]Free Teleport

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Say if l2phx doesn't work on the server would it still work or not??

because alot of servers have phx blocked and alot of you guys saying it works....

and can it also be detected by a gm? why or why not.

u can't say that l2phx dont work on server coz it could work ..

i dont know yet exactly how l2phx works but its a sniffer +u can send data to server or your client ..

so some servers have protection on it this file nophx.dll? and its blocking the sniffer but u can bypass it so on all severs it could work ..

and there is a problem that gm can change the numbers that we would like to interested for enchanting weapon mby..

but still some things from phx could work yes tp too .. why ? coz he could only add this protection to not open l2.exe when phx is open .. and dont do nothing with shops and bugs with dropping items etc..

u know if i can use phx after bypass nophx file i can enchant weapon if he changed numbers i can try to find out witch they are now ... but there are still some protection that i cant find out for now .. and its not sure that smth form other tricks are protected on yor server..

and can it be detected... yes ..u send the package to server and he know when u are so if gm will see in log it he will know that u do smth wrong BUT? are there any logs form players tp ? i know that there are no logs for what u will pick up but tp depends on gm i think :P

• 3 weeks later...