[L2phx+Video]Free Teleport

[glow=red,2,300]It`s not such a big deal this "little trick" but some ppl don`t know it  :) .Today i`m going to show you how to teleport anywhere free.You just need l2phx.[/glow]

1.Start l2phx.

2.Teleport somewhere you want with the GK.

3.Now find the packet TeleportToLocation.

4.Copy and paste it.

5.Now you send the packet to the client.

6.You can save your packets in .txt file and you use everytime you need.

7.Enjoy  ;D

Yes,it sound`s good but there are some shortcomings

They are:

1)If you find teleport packet from Internet or you take from another server and you try to use it-it won`t work maybe because every server is different  ;D .

2)You can use only with the character you take the packet.

Video:DownLoaD

The other way to take the teleport packet is to use /unstuck or teleport scroll.

When u send the packet u must have the GK target? Cuz i payed for teleport

Well you need to find the packet so yep you need just one time to teleport but when you find the packet you can save it in .txt file and-no more paying for the teleport (bad eng sry i hope you will understand me. ;D )

off topic :Do  someone  know the "ghost hack" where you walk death?I can make a tutorial if anyone want?

Well you need to find the packet so yep you need just one time to teleport but when you find the packet you can save it in .txt file and-no more paying for the teleport (bad eng sry i hope you will understand me. ;D )

off topic :Do  someone  know the "ghost hack" where you walk death?I can make a tutorial if anyone want?

Yes u helped me :P

I know one when u die near GK and u use /target buffer u use heal and u pk them dead xD