{Discuss}Greatest Enemies

All of you that you will see this topic have played L2...You may say that you are unbeaten,that you pwn everyone,but its not true....All of you 100% have been hidden from an enemy to avoid pvp with him...SO SHOW US A VIDEO OR A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NIGHTMARE!!! ;D

I will do the first step giving you 3 videos of L2Teon(official) Legends

Gustav's Never Back Down

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gustav's Never Back Down Part 2

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Squuez @ L2Teon

Here Post your videos or Screenshots ;)

here is everyones nightmare...

• 2 months later...

i really like that kind of pvp you posted , oldhiphop, because i play elemental summoner and my class is like the least to be killed lol, nobody targets me..i just stay behind hitting multiple enemies with hydro screw..and the summon can be ressummoned over and over, all i need is some1 to give my unicorn wild magic ..if have bladedancer in the party is better cuz i can get a c.speed dance too

i heve to say they both are not something bcoz most of the time they just gang ppl in the videos and not like 1 vs i dont know how much but still heve to say gustav is way better then sqeez bcoz in some parts of the video the guy pwn like 5 ppl alone  :-X

Squeez is the best of all...Gustav is just a sh*t compared with Squeez....I have never seen better adventurer...