[Share]One of the first Interlude Packs

I am working on updating our server on interlude and i'm making the stores now, and i thought that it would be appreciated to share with you this one. I added nothing (i haven't added the stores as i told you) but it isn't for newbies as my second pack (you should know at least how to insert SQLs). I will upgrade my Newbies Pack in some hours (when i finish with that piece of sh1t ;D) so stay tuned. This is a pure compilation of latest l2joff code. I hope you like it...

PURE-RAW COMPILATION of latest L2JOFF GS + LS + DP. No addons... Works WITH INTERLUDE CLIENT.

PRE-INSTALLED db

Use start.bat

loginserver.bat

GameServer.bat

Comes with phpmyadmin... There are some interlude skills, all new weapons (and with SAs too ^^) the new island (anyway, that was client side issue :P You could add it in C5 too) all new GHOST armors (and ghost weapons, but the new SA system and the disappearing system aren't working...), all new accessories, supports the interlude login key, quests are updated (most of them) and some other things... Try it...

*The newbies pack will be upgraded soon, i have to edit the SQLs first and some store issues ^^ Stay tuned...

~LINKS~

http://rapidshare.com/files/28418271/Interlude_Server.rar <~ Pack..

Comes with phpmyadmin... There are some interlude skills, all new weapons (and with SAs too ^^) the new island (anyway, that was client side issue  You could add it in C5 too) all new GHOST armors (and ghost weapons, but the new SA system and the disappearing system aren't working...), all new accessories, supports the interlude login key, quests are updated (most of them) and some other things... Try it...

The answer is somewhere in this text ;D

The piece of sh1t refers to some dozens of shops that i'm making for the server i work at... :P And an the new syntax of weapongrp.dat ;D

I will upgrade as soon as i will understand the new syntax and add the custom weapons :)

Compare a C5 weapongrp.dat with an Interlude one... ~10+++ columns have changed, so i have to change ~70 weapons to right to that syntax... Everything else is working properly (teleporter, gm store, customs store, armors, etc...).

Comes with phpmyadmin... There are some interlude skills, all new weapons (and with SAs too ^^) the new island (anyway, that was client side issue  You could add it in C5 too) all new GHOST armors (and ghost weapons, but the new SA system and the disappearing system aren't working...), all new accessories, supports the interlude login key, quests are updated (most of them) and some other things... Try it...

The answer is somewhere in this text ;D

X.x x.x x.X

Yes................ It does...................