[Share]Aion Wings [CT2.2]

hello folks well here i found aion wings imported for L2 very nice job enjoy this

c6fa902981f9.jpg

49690e3e2495.jpg

75e5ebecd1e7.jpg

b95a6820c8c2.jpg

1d24ae28fe70.jpg

828cddba5b18.jpg

d894e823fa17.jpg

748f95ea8f23.jpg

83aa3b67d94b.jpg

accessoriesn.png

Credtis to L2SACRIFICE

Hmmm Critical,  this realy nC winks but i fink this guy say true,  allready posted 5 minuts before your post :S

Hmmm Critical,  this realy nC winks but i fink this guy say true,  allready posted 5 minuts before your post :S

i know this man but i want see the just copy paste link + screen wtf leecher? i do post for my self and upload files and screen shots too is much better not copy paste and is not the same

Its not for gracia part 2. Try to put those lines to armorgrp.dat. I get error when inserting them with file edit.

i get the files for another source and the autor of this say is for ct2.2 maybe he do something wrong o not know

Critical look on date of posted this topic....http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56881.0

auch write topic on  06:56:11 PM »  .... You at 06:59:10 PM »

So who first write this topic ?

Critical look on date of posted this topic....http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56881.0

auch write topic on  06:56:11 PM »  .... You at 06:59:10 PM »

So who first write this topic ?

i know he write first topic but i can't see because i uploading pictures and adding post when he do it and you can see he only do copy paste is very bad i upload my own pictures and too the link he just copy paste nothing more some mod see that just delete this post and problem solved