[HELP]Enable jump ò,o

Rob

Hello, I saw on some servers (2 servers to be exact) that you can jump rpessing backspace o,o!!!!! I dont know how the hell they did that. Anyone knows?

Name the servers... Be more exact...

I added the owner of one of the server to msn but he said "Sorry, but is private" His server is L2Oneo, but I dont know if he has enabled on it (He told me "I have jump on my server" so i think its in L2Oneo)

And the other server is L2 Blow, but is not public, is private server (I dont know where to find its patch >_<) but this guy, owner of L2 Oneo played on L2 Blow.

soz i didnt see the post :P ok yeah i know but i have to ask darkrage if he want to publish it :D if yes i will give the files but its not to hard :P

There is no jumping available on ONEO server and stop plz that parody...

Wtf lol i said that one DEV of L2 oneo told me that he knows how, and Solution said he will try to help us . . .

What parody u tlaking about?If you dont want to know how doesnt care :/ But i want... thats why i post

I think that you don't get it?There is no server where the jump available....to do that they must mod the animations of client...if you are noob and don't get it then i can't do anything...