WTF is with all the greeks?

nomz

Ok, seriously, I'm not racist, or countryist, or whatever you want to call it, but what's up with the greeks? Over the past two years did you guys suddenly get broadband? It seems like a few years ago the greek community online (especially in the L2 scene) wasn't that big. But now, every other server is greek.

Used to be the russians were really big in the L2 community, but they've been quiet from what I can tell for the most part. So what gives? Why the huge explosion in greek activity in the L2 scene over the past few years?

check my third signature please and also check strikes signatures too and you will understand.

Where's the meaning of that? Rofl. Proud to be Greek, so what? I'm proud too but that's totally off topic xD.

Let's say that internet is popular here the last few years.. Online games also.. so it's something natural i guess :P

Where's the meaning of that? Rofl. Proud to be Greek, so what? I'm proud too but that's totally off topic xD.

we are in spam topic relax ^^

anyway karamanlis is the main reason -> no money for bouzoukia, no money for clubing, no money for cafe so.... we get on our homes and playing - developing lineage simple ^^

Well actually the community growed because of the Internet cafes, tbh c1-c2 times Lineage wasn't so populated at all but when c3-c4 came out it became famous.. they were reviews of the game translated in over 70 languages NCsoft bought so many banners for the game and tbh most of the BG gaming sites had it as a banner. So i am not impressed, not at all..

no money for bouzoukia, no money for clubing, no money for cafe so

xaxa !! We live in Greece that's why :P

Internet came to our caves !

Why you say this?

Let's say that internet is popular here the last few years.. Online games also.. so it's something natural i guess :P

Internet came to our caves !

Epic...Grece has descovered THE INTERNET! Guiness Book is made for you...

Our government force the children to play lineage for one major reason.It spreads over the Greek culture so Hellenization could be achieved rly fast!So in the near future we could assimilate on the Hellenic state the pro-L2Hellenized territories!

Damn it,if you haven't notice yet,there is noone that doesn't know few Greek words.For example i'm god damn sure that there is no L2 Player who doesn't know the meaning of word(s) like RE MALAKA!GAMW THN MANA SOY!

Internet came to our caves

BTW dude,be more careful next time.If you wanna describe your place/home as a cave then go on,but try to avoid  using  generalizations.

I got DSL at home 3-4 years now so dont tell us that "we got internet in our caves."

and i was have ISDN from 2000 ( Millenium ) ,many people got problem with Greeks because the most of 'em are nerds but c'omon dont blame the whole people for their internet cuz you hate us ^^

As DreaM said on the most internet cafes they add Lineage2 (In Turkey Knight Online) so this is the game who the most people is playing (Yes,its that kids you can understand when they join a server ,they are like an "in-game virus" )

Lol wth is everyone talking about governemnts and sh1ts?

The reason why you see so many Greeks the last 2 years is because all the Greeks were gathered in 2 Greek C4 L2OFF servers (BnB & E-Global) until the C5 era. These servers closed the same summer... 2006 if I remember well. So all servers where rushed by Greeks...

I think when internet came in Greece(time ago) Some guys started playing games...

You know...when you go to a cyber cafe and some1 plays something difference that counter strik etc.

You try to learn that etc etc.

ruud44 is right. BnB-Eglobal-The game<-- they had more than 2k players each.Once they closed they went everywhere.

AS you know dude..nowadays most of the kids starting playing l2  after their 11 year.....