WTF is with all the greeks?

nomz

what is all that about greek ??? and why should we not play/dev any game ?? and lol whats the point of all this ... everyone can play a game its not so compicated ... its not the managment of microsoft or apple its just a game greek loved the game and became a part of some ppl life and its really a good way to spend your free time ... We are not at middle age so lol greece maybe is not so importand on some issues but we are very evolved in many sections

its known that for some developed countries greece is the poor neighbour(beggar) and they dont want greece to make some steps forward.the fact is that they intensionally want greece as beggars in order to manipulate them  as they wish

the same happened 2years ago when lithuania consisted the 45% of the game(L2) world wide

its all stratego ;D :)

There are rumors on the internet about how we suck as people and country,while the don't know anything about us!That's because,as NobLe mentioned,they think that Greece isn't a developed country but a failed state.Also because of few amateur GR kids whose online behaviour were completely rude and offensive,as result,nowdays more and more people think that we are all like that.And also a great factor for those inaccurate stereotypes is the lack of English ability of the Greeks commonly because of their young age.

I think that we know better english than our main language. Also if we weren't using "Bad English Words" on the online games/forums/blogs etc... we would be on a better way. Many of us think that we suck as you say but have you seen the other countries? there have been worse episodes than ours. I don't say that we are not on a bad place but there have been worse that us! So noone must say that greeks sucks!

None and NEVER will succeed the infrastructure works that Greeks have made in the Ancient Years.

Parthenon was made in 15 years(430b.C).If we were Zerks how we have done all that ?

Great Alexander went till Persia (for the nerds who thinks Skopje is Macedonia go ask the people in the places that G. Alexander went, they are still speaking Greek and they adore G. Alexander as a god )

I have listen so many the last months for our country..I'm so pissed of ,maybe I'm off topic with the history but this is a subject "hot" in our days.

We have been slaved for 400 from the Turks and we are here ,still alive trying our best.

Yea our politician maybe sucks(This has been done ,because people is VOTING the 'guy' who will help him to find a job as civil servant or somewhere else)

People is also voting so their sons will go on the army closely to their living city.

This is our way of living,we have learned like dat from the old years.To make something faster you should pay,to take the licensed for the car with first try you should pay +100 euro and many many more!

This is our idealism and it won't change

We also got something unique,WE GOT A LIFE every day we are going out and enjoying our life and not waiting the next day to go for work again .

So all of you get a life and go meet some people,you think people from other countries is animals ?You got xenophobia then.We are the same.

anyway i wrote enough i think . Good Evening, and sorry for my bad grammar all the English i know has been learned while playing L2

We are greeks and our main language is greek so you dont need to tell sorry!

But i have for you a question about the army, i have never heard again that you said because there are 9 months! They are not much if someone just thinks if there will be the war what will happend.. But you can say that i have 3 more brothers and i am gonna go 6 months so? there is nothing just serve our country..

Mmmm now about politician... we vote them and also if someone thinks that he is going to do that right just make his one coma and go to elections...

I agree with everything else you said

We are greeks and our main language is greek so you dont need to tell sorry!

But i have for you a question about the army, i have never heard again that you said because there are 9 months! They are not much if someone just thinks if there will be the war what will happend.. But you can say that i have 3 more brothers and i am gonna go 6 months so? there is nothing just serve our country..

Mmmm now about politician... we vote them and also if someone thinks that he is going to do that right just make his one coma and go to elections...

I agree with everything else you said

Δεν εννοω για το διαστημα που θα πας στρατο αλλα το ποσο κοντα θα εισαι σπιτι σου,πολυ βαζουν μεσω...

Π.χ αν εισαι απο Κρητη μην σε στειλουν Βολο ή Αθηνα

• 1 month later...

Epic...Grece has descovered THE INTERNET! Guiness Book is made for you...

yeah you are the genius go steal server packs ;)

Well all retards here in greece believe that they can have 1kk players online by their home pc...so everyone is opening a server..