How to flood L2DreamGaming's website :-)

TNL

http://l2dreamgaming.no-ip.org/index.php?id=stat

They'r a full of corruption server , no protection , so i tought about sharing with you guys this ..  Maybe you wanna do it for curiosity(your first time) , or because ur bored , etc .

first of all , you will need NetTools 5.0.70

Secondly , install the prgoram , click on Start(inside the program) -> Network tools -> HTTP Flood(DoS) and insert their IP (92.118.171.167) , port 80 , select the number of packages (at 1000 the website is already down) and Start .

HF & GL ! ;-)

P.S. It's working on every .no-ip.biz / .tk website :-)

P.S.2 : atm i'm flooding it , that's why the website it's down.

Lawl is it even allowed to post something like this?

Why not?Its the Exploit section..

Hah that epic failed server got owned..

Btw this is working for allthe no-ip and tk ? :o i am thinking to have some fun with 'em ^^

Why not?Its the Exploit section..

Hah that epic failed server got owned..

Btw this is working for allthe no-ip and tk ? :o i am thinking to have some fun with 'em ^^

yep it's working on absolutely all the .no-ip websites :-) don't know about the .tk , didn't tryied till now

This isn't an exploit ffs. It is how the internet works. Google for define:ping

/facepalm.

Plus it's illegal to do that in the first place. If the owners of that website capture the traffic and post the logs to your isp, then there is a high probability that your contract will get terminated = no internet.

Do you want that lawl?

I must try this to see if i can screw the website :)) Thanks for telling me ...till now i never done such a thing :D

It was really easy :-] here is a pic to show u :P

Gratz mike :-) and no problem :-)

here's the download link :-)

And as a p.s. It works on eeevery newbie server outthere :-) They need some heavy internet to resist it .. Example : http://l2evo.ro/ -> tryied with 2 friends , each one with 10k packets and they weren't even lagging . :-)