[UPDATED][SHARE] L2J Database Editor

localhost dosn`t work - Unable to connect to any of the specified MySql Hosts

I have a server on differend machine , differend IP,so do I should install it in to it

If Im will the Host/IP - with Server Host or IP it work but every 5 sek I get this Unable to connect to any of the specified MySql Hosts

localhost dosn`t work - Unable to connect to any of the specified MySql Hosts

I have a server on differend machine , differend IP,so do I should install it in to it

If Im will the Host/IP - with Server Host or IP it work but every 5 sek I get this Unable to connect to any of the specified MySql Hosts

Yeap you need to install it in your server's machine and then try again.

I'm working on the registation key with some encryption, My own encryption

Maybe it will be crack able again but a bit harder... I will let my brain work this time for a smart protection :D

your programm own!!!Finally you're back :)

i wanted to ask u if could make one programme to change your db's style for another pack(for example. if someone uses L2j Archid and wants to change to L2Dot he cant keep his old db settings..and all is gone (accounts,chars,customs etc) so make a programme to change the db's style from Archid to Dot or something :P

your programm own!!!Finally you're back :)

i wanted to ask u if could make one programme to change your db's style for another pack(for example. if someone uses L2j Archid and wants to change to L2Dot he cant keep his old db settings..and all is gone (accounts,chars,customs etc) so make a programme to change the db's style from Archid to Dot or something :P

Something like a database converter so you can just switch database packs ?

yesss!!!It would be great!!!!

LoL , just rip the database into sql form or make a backup and tranfer it through navicat which is faster.

Although good idea for a program.