Web-Design Work

Blane

Burned!

That's the only word I can use for my last time sitting in front of my desk, reading and reading, and reading...

You know exams are difficult, but my love for Computers, couldn't let me out of making this thread.Well, I'm receiving many pms, and many guys are talking to me in msn.You probably already guessed what the topic is for...they're asking me to make a website.You might know, I worked for L2Death Whisper and many of you have seen the work I did there and want something same.My work for L2DW was free and I really enjoyed it.From now on, I should and maybe you should consider that I have my own needs.So, to be more specific I will require money for my work.As web-designer I offer the following:

+ Website templates. [simple ones]

+ Unique websites.

+ Dynamic websites.

+ Dynamic, unique and powerful websites.

Don't ask for the prices, as I'm not gonna say in public and I'm not advertise or anything.I'm just clarifying, that If you don't get any answer to pms or in msn is because of this reason.Criticize me, for giving my knowledge for a cost.

I'm open to any thoughts about this issue, I wish to know your opinion about this.

-Blane 

I were saying if you agree of the issue "Take money".I think all works should have an award, don't you think? It's not always, "Share, Share, Share" ?

-Blane

You worked so Hard....you Started using Photoshop and you became a Pr0...You know many things about Web designing and much more about computers generally....It's time to Get Paid m8...GL and Of course Have fun with Everything you do!

Well, thanks for the support.I'm not leaving or something.Signatures, banners, logos, avatars, website help will always be some free services from Blane Corp. :P.But I'm gonna be paid for something more... :)

-Blane