[Guide]Crixalis, The Sand King..

First Of All , As U Can U See It's The First Time That I Create A Guide.. And I Do My Best .. Please Leave Comments Good or Bad (Doesn't Matter) And Tell Me Your Opinions!

Let's Start...

56f6-Sandking%202.gif

Crixalis was a normal scorpion in Kalimdor's deserts. For unknown reasons, he evolved much faster than his brothers, growing extremely large. Because he was still susceptible to the Sand King King's mind control, he was summoned and is now guarding the Frozen Throne. While much larger, Crixalis still possesses his scorpian abilities, such as the power to burrow into the ground and resurface elsewhere, impaling all in his wake. His tail contains a violent venom, which causes his enemies to explode. Scouts have discovered that he can create large tremors in the ground, killing anyone distracted enough to get near him.

Positives

Has a great AoE damage, can get the game with good placed Epicenter.

Not items dependanted.

Fast farming

Good Escaper (Burrowstrike,Sand Storm)

Negatives

Epicenter needs great timing and positioning.

Skill Descriptions

1005-Burrowstrike.gifBurrowstrike (E)

The Sand King burrows into the ground, tunnels forward impaling everything above him, then surfaces.

Level 1 - 100 damage, 400 maximum range.

Level 2 - 160 damage, 500 maximum range.

Level 3 - 220 damage, 600 maximum range.

Level 4 - 280 damage, 700 maximum range.

Mana Cost: 140

Cooldown: 11

bf2b-Sand%20Storm.gifSand Storm ®

Sand King creates a fearsome Sand Storm. The storm blinds his enemies and he becomes invisible to them. In the same time his opponents take damage.

Level 1- 20 damage per second, 200 AOE, invisibility lasts 20 seconds, 0.3 second delay before revealed

Level 2- 40 damage per second, 250 AOE, invisibility lasts 40 seconds, 0.3 second delay before revealed

Level 3- 60 damage per second, 300 AOE, invisibility lasts 60 seconds, 0.9 second delay before revealed

Level 4- 80 damage per second, 350 AOE, invisibility lasts 80 seconds, 1.2 seconds delay before revealed

Channeling

Mana Cost: 60/ 50/ 40/ 30

Cooldown: 40

The only reason you want to take it is for the invisibility. Sometime helpfull in a emergency situation But Sometimes Its Good For Farm Too When U Have meele enemy on your lane

1839-Caustic%20Finale.gifCaustic Finale (L)

Each of the Sand King's attack injects a deadly venom that causes the target to explode violently on death, dealing damage in an area.

Level 1 - 90 damage.

Level 2 - 130 damage.

Level 3 - 170 damage.

Level 4 - 220 damage.

Orb effect

Great passive skill for farming. You can kill a huge wave of creeps in a couple seconds. The only drawback of this skill is it's Orb effect.

6109-Epicenter.gifEpicenter ©

Sends a disturbance into the earth, causing it to shudder violently. All caught within range will take damage, and their attack speed and movespeed slowed by 40%.

Level 1 - 2.0 second casting time, 6 pulses of 110 damage, each pulse has a 300 AoE.

Level 2 - 2.0 second casting time, 8 pulses of 110 damage, each pulse has a 350 AoE.

Level 3 - 2.0 second casting time, 10 pulses of 110 damage, each pulse has a 400 AoE.

Mana Cost: 175/ 250/ 325

Cooldown: 140/ 120/ 100

Magnificent skill! Massive damage and the same time slows enemies. For maximal results, often combined with Kelens Dagger or BurrowStrike. The only problem is, u need good timing and some exercise to cast it in the peftect time.. (can kill a wave of enemies if used correctly)

Skill Build

Level 1: Burrowstrike

Level 2: Sandstorm/Stats

Level 3: Burrowstrike

Level 4: Stats

Level 5: Burrowstrike

Level 6: Epicenter

Level 7: Burrowstrike

Levels 8-10: Stats

Level 11: Epicenter

Levels 12-15: Caustic Finale

Level 16: Epicenter

Levels 17-21: Stats

Levels 22: Stats/Sandstorm

Levels 23-25: Sandstorm

Burrowstrike is taken and maxed early for obvious reason. It will be your primary combo combined with Epicenter. When Burrowstrike already level 4, you are ready to gangi any hero. One point on Stand Storm can save you from early gang focused on you. Only take one level,as i said before you only want the invisibility, not the poor damage.

On early game, Stats is ways better than Caustic Finale. Stats will give you more HP and additional Mana for your combo. Taking Caustic Finale early will make you pushing too fast and make you vulnerable for gaged. The only chance you will want to take Caustic Finale early is when you are facing melee hero on your line. It will help you push back the melee enemy heroes while last hitting. On level 12-15, maxed Caustic Finale and you will farm like crazy.

Item Build

As I Said Before .. Crixalis Is Not A Item Depanted Heroe He Just Needs mp + hp for his combos

Early Build : 7812-Bracers.gif7812-Bracers.gifcbc2-Bottle.gif

Bracers will give u the needed HP, while Bottle will cover your regeneration and make you stay longer in the line pushing the enemy back /farming.

1st Build ..

Typical Sand King team battle role is to jump into the enemy with the kelens dagger and then tanks all the damage. That's why in the late game you will need mass HP and armor boost.

4bbc-Boots%20of%20Travel.gifU need them for tp on the map asist/pushing back enemy heroes ..

cdfb-Kellen%20Dagger%20of%20Escape.gifKelens Dagger its a must , always u will get angry of stupid enemies try to escape after burrowstrike..but it will be helpfull for ganking and ''surprising'' your enemies.

62ac-Heart%20of%20Tarrasque.gifU Need Tarasque For Hp regen + damage don't forget u are a ganking heroe..!

69e0-Assault%20Cuirass.gifCrixalis needs armor+HP for get into the enemies and start the party!

BTNRodOfNecromancy.gifEpicenter needs 2 seconds casting time, use bkb so ur ulti will not be interapted^!

BTNINV_ThrowingAxe_06.gif(Ty noble,morian)

I Think These Items Will Be Ok For U.. In My Opinion U Can Get A Game Just Using BKB + bots + kelens + hot

(Hot it will be easy u are a great farm don't forget it)

Strategy

the good thing about Sand King is he is an excellent solo hero, yet an excellent dual-lane assistant as well. So, it doesn't matter if you solo or not.Start off in the lane being very, very passive. Once you get in a lane, before the first wave comes in, try to creep block. It's alternately pressing move and stop in front of the creep wave to delay them in their arrival. This pushes your enemy creeps nearer your base, and gives you a wider capacity to quickly level up.

Don’t Use burrowstrike  in level 1 unless the enemy is escaping with  low life so u make a first blood. Kill and last hit creeps, and level. Don't do anything to kill the enemy yet. Just farm and get your level up. Once you get to level 6, you are a killer with Burrowstrike + Epicenter.

By The Time  That U Buy Kelens ,Use Your Ulti and then use Kelens get in your enemies and kill them if they try to escape use burrowstrike. U Can Have A BKB That It Will Do A Great Job , But There Are Still enemies that have 0.5 seconds stun as Sniper..So that will be a little  problem..not if u play correctly..

Everytime you almost die with a very low life if u are not sure about stun the enemies use sand storm

Worst Enemies

Edem.gifHe Can Destroy Ur Precius Mana And Blink Out Of Your Ulti..

UC01.gifBlink Is Ur Enemy Avoid Those Heroes..

Hvwd.gifHe Can Change Your Positions And Avoid Ur Ulti

Nbbc.gifEven If U Reach Him Blade Fury + Omnislash Will Be A Pain In Ur Ass..

AOE stunners is a problem especially when u are out of life.

An Example Is:

Ofar.gifIf U Are Out Of Life and use sand storm he will propably destroy ur plans using ulti=u are dead.

Allies

Uktl.gifDoes Black Hole Keep The Enemies There For U Ready For Cast Your Ulti,

I Believe That Every Aoe Stunner Will Help u So Instead Of Put Everyone On This List I Give U An Example

UC91.gifSprinting , reaching the enemy stun him and then u will do the Job

HAVE FUN ..

im very very happy to see more ppl join dota sectionand i really liked it

but...

cant say crix is that big farmer.he has 1 armor when starting and thats a big disadvantage being STR melee hero.improved sand storm early game helps in last hitting groups of creeps but his mana pool is too poor to support it

Sand Storm isnt considered as very good escape mekanism as AoE heroes can finish/disable Crix. like leviathan,Nortrom,Rylai,Zeus,Kunnka,Rexxar,Omniknight,Techies,Akasha,Lina,Ezalor,Tiny,Kael,Pit Lord,Lucifer,Magnus,Krobelus

Gondar's Track can disable you to all too^^

Axe's Berserkers call can interrupt it too.

also cant really say magina can be of trouble :P your mana pool sucks so he cant damage you that much even if he ulti on you

Kelens dagger is useless imho since you have impale and sand storm >_> battle fury is a must but its missing

maybe crix isnt your best point ;) good luck and welcome to dota sections

im very very happy to see more ppl join dota sectionand i really liked it

but...

cant say crix is that big farmer.he has 1 armor when starting and thats a big disadvantage being STR melee hero.improved sand storm early game helps in last hitting groups of creeps but his mana pool is too poor to support it

Sand Storm isnt considered as very good escape mekanism as AoE heroes can finish/disable Crix. like leviathan,Nortrom,Rylai,Zeus,Kunnka,Rexxar,Omniknight,Techies,Akasha,Lina,Ezalor,Tiny,Kael,Pit Lord,Lucifer,Magnus,Krobelus

Gondar's Track can disable you to all too^^

Axe's Berserkers call can interrupt it too.

also cant really say magina can be of trouble :P your mana pool sucks so he cant damage you that much even if he ulti on you

Kelens dagger is useless imho since you have impale and sand storm >_> battle fury is a must but its missing

maybe crix isnt your best point ;) good luck and welcome to dota sections

ty for ur comment your word means much for me. as u can see its my first guide so ..i will try best to my next guides..

anyway still think crix is a gr8 farmer :P but  TY

so, i like the guide.

Crix is a hard hero to use sometimes and also has low mana pool as you already mentioned...

Battle Fury is a must and also i prefer treads insted of BoT :p

although i do think it depends on the game xD

Gj IâmAl0n€™ keep it up mate :)

Gj IamAlone!!!! More people creating guides !!

Keep up the good job.

ty! i will continue creating guides! with more thought on the things that i will add, ty everyone!

i will not dissapoint dota section! ;)

• 2 weeks later...