[L2J Gracia CT2.2]L2 Phytes

WizZy™

Okay, lemme get things straight.

@Jigger: I know that you are timoskouros using an alternative account, can't you see THAT HE HAS ONLY 1POST AND POSTED ONLY HERE AND THEN HE WENT OFF?

I also have prooves about it cause I know timoskouros in real life.

@Timoskouros: Stop talking bullshit about L2Phytes, it's faaaaaaaaar away from the piece of crap server you had made, remember? (Ow, yeah, bluff lasting hmmm 30minutes?)

You're just butthurt cuz you asked to be on the staff and I -beep-ing refused, so shut your mouth before you'll ask mercy IRL, you have done it many times you -beep-ing retarded 3years-younger-than-me cunt.

Also, about [ADM]Manara dropping items, it was cause we announced that server will wipe, and to be honest SERVER WASN'T STILL MADE FOR PUBLIC!

We just had gave the patch of L2Phytes to some IRL friends in order to login and test things out before we come up live.

Today morning, server wiped cause we're about to launch L2Phytes, leeroy made this post dunno why but he shouldn't, he knew that we were on testing period.

Next week, server will launch normally and we promise to make a bug-free and non-corrupted server, what is said above is cause of the upcoming wipe.

Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I'm -beep-ing able to answer on all your answers cause we all knew about the upcoming wipe.

So, see ya when server officially launches, you'll see stuff you have never seen, be patient till next week.

Sincerely yours,

-Exte.

EDIT: Also take a look here. http://l2phytes.no-ip.org/index.php

I, personally, will try to keep you guys up-to-date with what's going on the server.

we could use "OPEN BETA" tag for servers that "have just opened and are 100% bug free" muahaha xD :)

1. First set Your stuff up and test it personally for a week

2. Then launch the server in a BETA

3. Then You will have to fix the bugs for at least 1-2 months

4. Then you can open the server to the public...

cheers, KTHXBAI :)

wise decision indeed, good luck :) Depending on people too much causes errors a lot.

I think so, it was a mess having people online but anyway, i'll try my best.

Well, I have some plans on my server's upcoming events, I won't dissapoint you! ;)

I think so, it was a mess having people online but anyway, i'll try my best.

Well, I have some plans on my server's upcoming events, I won't dissapoint you! ;)

Nice !