interlude [Interlude OFF] L2-Renewal.net

MasterOfPain

@astraLized*  First of all i didnt mean about any program with enchating... Its not my problem if u don't know tricks how to do it... There is a simple way how to enchat on Renewal (With bug Ofc) . Sometimes use brain when you write something.

So what bug you mean?

You make the circle of giran and then you drop your weap down to the floor and make social dance?and then give one safe enchant ?:O

Awsome mid rate server.

Community is great...T3H BEST.

Pro clans / pvps ... and many players on.

LOLFARMING required to play and LOLXPING to get some buff pets tho...

About bugs :

Maybe walker works (you aren't getting banned for sure) but it's uselless.

Even with bbh +16 / full buffs + cat buff, u just can't outfarm any live spoil pt for weaps or ls.

Wallshoots works EVERYWHERE, even on retail.

You make the circle of giran and then you drop your weap down to the floor and make social dance?and then give one safe enchant ?:O

ahahahahah True story.

My friend done it and got an as +53, his name is XXXPROXXX.

@astraLized*  u can write what ever u want. Its ur right to protect this server.  But im a person who know how bugs works on this server without ANY PROGRAM. Bugs i writed before some posts... I won't share them here because they would fix it... I'm telling em to friends,and good persons who deserver to crush this server,because they don't work anything there.

Bugs Works that's for sure... Thier only job is to say "Will be fixed after restart" and that's all.  They gonna play with Normal chars,that's point of game? :D

Btw don't forget... Soon u'll see lot of enchated weapons S grade... Guess From where they will come :D

@astraLized*  u can write what ever u want. Its ur right to protect this server.  But im a person who know how bugs works on this server without ANY PROGRAM. Bugs i writed before some posts... I won't share them here because they would fix it... I'm telling em to friends,and good persons who deserver to crush this server,because they don't work anything there.

Bugs Works that's for sure... Thier only job is to say "Will be fixed after restart" and that's all.  They gonna play with Normal chars,that's point of game? :D

Btw don't forget... Soon u'll see lot of enchated weapons S grade... Guess From where they will come :D

What you find hard ?

Enchanting weapons ? It's easy to make anything +8/10.

But you can't do it alone, that's the only problem.

Gms playing their chars ?

So what ? They are 4 to 20 chars with items from gms/admins.

Imagine how many are on any server with donations.

Btw they are some untagged, without any buffpet or sub wich having +12/15 weaps...

Kinda wierd...but anyway u can't prove that enchant bug works. You need to share it

to prove it, but if you share it, it will be fixed soon.

every server has its issues,fixing or not he will be the judge

btw every single server has corruption every single one , on some its obvious on some not.Admins have social lifes , friends etc.

What would u do if u were him?

@Aster  ofc i wont share them... never and i don't want to prove here anything... Its good for me to they belive bugs doesnt work...

@LMAOROFL

I know about corruption,its not problem I just said THIS exist THERE... i just get pissed because i played there,they dont liste players suggestions about game,just make how they want to play thier games,and most important about that,they say bugs will be fixed after RR and doing nothing...

@Aster  ofc i wont share them... never and i don't want to prove here anything... Its good for me to they belive bugs doesnt work...

@LMAOROFL

I know about corruption,its not problem I just said THIS exist THERE... i just get pissed because i played there,they dont liste players suggestions about game,just make how they want to play thier games,and most important about that,they say bugs will be fixed after RR and doing nothing...

well u know, u can leave that server and search for  a new one. Too bad there arent many high rate servers like this one

well u know, u can leave that server and search for  a new one. Too bad there arent many high rate servers like this one

I already left this because of that i said in my posts....  Also this server isnt high rate... its middle i think :)

But Renewal is becoming Fun server :P

• 2 weeks later...

Since you are claiming that u know enchant bug,how about showing us some screenshot with your overenchanted weapon??I bet you won't coz you simple don't know a shit.KKTHNX

Since you are claiming that u know enchant bug,how about showing us some screenshot with your overenchanted weapon??I bet you won't coz you simple don't know a shit.KKTHNX

You see now Mr.MoonGoat, no1 believe you becouse, to leave a server cuz it have bugs and you KNOW THEM, is insane!!!!

Just admit that you didn't like the server and we are Ok. ;)