[Guide]Ghost Sentinel

FiX

Hi All This Is My First Guide For Lineage2 Char(Ghost Sentinel)

Today I Will Make Guide For PvP Servers And Later Will Add Here(Editing Topic)Guide For RPG Servers(Xp Zones,Armors and more.)

==========================================================================

First Of All I Need To Informated You What Ghost Sentinel Is DarkElf Archer.

======================PvP Servers============================

Ghost Sentinel Buffs:

buffsnoacumen.jpg

The Special Buffs:

untitled-4.jpg

P.S:If The Server Have More Buff Slot Get Buff Skill:Acumen,Dance of Concentration For More C.Speed To Do Skill With Name :Hex More Info For This Skill Read Down.

Ghost Sentinel Armor,Weapons:Try To Make The Armor +6 And UP To Get More Stats.

DragonicArmor.jpg

P.S:If The Server Have BIG Atk.Speed Try To Get Imperial Crusader Armor ;)

To Chose The Weapon For This Char(Bof:Focus Or Crt,Slow)You Must Look Your Dmg With Focus And Crt,Slow(The Same Enchant) If The Dmg Is The Same Get Crt,Slow Bow If Not Get Focus Bow.

P.S:This Is Only If You Have Crt Max.

NewBitmapImage2-1.jpg

Ghost Sentinel Dyes:

STR+4 CON-4

DEX+4 CON-5

P.S:I Dont Think What Here You Need Photos...

The Ghost Sentinel Is DMG Dealer(BIG DMG).

Try To Enchant The Skill "Hex" Chance.

You Can Find Skill NPC Enchanter In Hardins Academy In Giran Area.

How To Play With This Char.

Duelist Vs Ghost Sentinel:

I Think This Is The Worst Enemy Of Our Char He Is Very PowerFull.

First Try To Do Skill "Hex" To Decrease His P.Def.

Use Skill Stun To Stun Him For Some Sec.

After This Try To Do Him A Skill Hamstring Shot To Decrease His Speed.

And Now Run And Hit If You Have Cp Pots Use Them.

Phoenix Knight Vs Ghost Sentinel:

He Is Not Something Special But If Some1 Know How To Play L2 He Can Pawn With All Chars ^^

First Try To Use Skill Stun To Stun Him For Some Sec.

Use Skill "Hex" To Decrease His P.Def.

The Most Chars(Fighters What Hits You From Nearby Range:Tanks,Tyrant,Destro,Daggers.) You Kill If Play With This Style.

The WORST ENEMYS OF OUR CHAR ARE ARCHERS O_o

Our Char Is Powerfull But If One Another Archer Have Big Atk.Speed He Can Pawn You.

Use Skill Hex After That Use Stun.

Run And Hit, Run And Hit Use CP Pots.

I Finish For Today(20/04/09 20:00) I Will Update It Tomorow

nice BUT I have greate guide for Ghost sentinel

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48360.0 but is in greek when i have free time do translate!

i dont care about your guide i made my one.i will teach how to play with my style...

Today I Will Make Guide For PvP Servers And Later Will Add Here(Editing Topic)Guide For RPG Servers(Xp Zones,Armors and more.)

Ghost Sentinel Buffs:

buffsnoacumen.jpg

The Special Buffs:

untitled-4.jpg

P.S:If The Server Have More Buff Slot Get Buff Skill:Acumen,Dance of Concentration For More C.Speed To Do Skill With Name :Hex More Info For This Skill Read Down.

DragonicArmor.jpg

To Chose The Weapon For This Char(Bof:Focus Or Crt,Slow)You Must Look Your Dmg With Focus And Crt,Slow(The Same Enchant) If The Dmg Is The Same Get Crt,Slow Bow If Not Get Focus Bow.

NewBitmapImage2-1.jpg

Ghost Sentinel Dyes:

STR+4 CON-4

DEX+4 CON-5

More Info For This Char Tomorow.Now Is (01:20   20/04/09)And I Go To Sleep ;D

Tomorow I Will Edit This Post With More Information.

Soz For This :S :(

good guide. Me and my friend want make a ghost sentinel, But is better DB+focus or DB+critical slow?

LoL there isnt change between db focus and db crit slow dmg.the only change is the crit rate.

in some servers the crt is 500(max)you dont need bow focus ... just try the db crt slow and look if the stats go up of 500crt

[gr]to crtkal mporei na paei pio pollu apo 500 omws na min fanei sta stats s

I never played Ghost Sentiel but even if I know how to play with an archer or DarkElf. This is only basics and its only for PvP (I know Lain said that before but this is sad true).FiX your idea was good but the overall effect is 3/10. Some1 which allready was/is playing any PvP server they can see that Archers only :

hit>run>hit>run>If Hitted spam CP pots like a demon>hit>run>Critical Hit>stop running>walks to the target>saying "GF noob">Do it again 20/30 times>make a clan>make it lvl 10 from ClanNPC>buy all clan skills>invite some newbie players>And when you are killed you stop playing or play again until you get killed so many times that you leave the server.

This is how archers are playing on PvP server. This is how they are playing on low/mid rate:

Stun>Hit>Double>run>use HP potion>hit>dash>run>hit>Stun>Critical Hit>(Often especially at official and low rates it happens)ressurect>invite in PT>Exp togother>Become friends>become a member/leader of clan>getting a CH&Castle>Going on PvP again or Resting from everything and sitting at Giran/Aden/Castle/CH/AnyTown/a beautiful place OR gaining more experience.

Now back to the topic as I said before it is not good as I would thought from you. Look at my guide:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=54299.0

1.Now look whats the difference :)

2.Change it

3.Images, make them normal sizes like in game not x5 bigger ;P

4.Think about how you can improve it even more

5.Be prepared for good opinions about it

Just by doing those 5 simple steps you CAN improve your guide, you don't have to if you don't wan't,but I am only trying to help.

@Edit: After reading it again cerfully I realise that the guide is really nothing special at all.

"How To Play With This Char.

He Is Not Something Special But If Some1 Know How To Play L2 He Can Pawn With All Chars ^^

And Now Run And Hit If You Have Cp Pots Use Them."

OK this is very weird indeed look at those difference for vs Duelist:

And for Pheonix Knight

THIS IS A HUGE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS IT? I guess you did not know that Duelist got a 2 toogle skills for stun ressists AND ALSO with big CON is the probability that it would land is 5%? Pheonix Knight got too 2 toogle skills for stun resists AND he is tanker so obviously stuns will be even less chance then for Duelist.

AND before you even use hex on him (I think its 300 range) you would die because it takes 2 sec for Duelist to run 300 range so before you would cast hex you would die of low P.def and CON. :)

Looks like you make something without even thinking about it. GZ man of this useful guide

@EDIT2: Because I know you will modify it a lot I just wanna show you how it WAS looking at 1st place.

Ghost Sentinel Buffs:

buffsnoacumen.jpg

The Special Buffs:

untitled-4.jpg

DragonicArmor.jpg

P.S:This Is Only If You Have Crt Max.

NewBitmapImage2-1.jpg

Ghost Sentinel Dyes:

STR+4 CON-4

DEX+4 CON-5

Try To Enchant The Skill "Hex" Chance.

You Can Find Skill NPC Enchanter In Hardins Academy In Giran Area.

How To Play With This Char.

The Most Chars(Fighters What Hits You From Nearby Range:Tanks,Tyrant,Destro,Daggers.) You Kill If Play With This Style.

The WORST ENEMYS OF OUR CHAR ARE ARCHERS O_o

Our Char Is Powerfull But If One Another Archer Have Big Atk.Speed He Can Pawn You.

Use Skill Hex After That Use Stun.

Run And Hit, Run And Hit Use CP Pots.

I Finish For Today(20/04/09 20:00) I Will Update It Tomorow

good guide. Me and my friend want make a ghost sentinel, But is better DB+focus or DB+critical slow?

As FiX wrote if u dont have maximum of crytical rate take focus, if u have take critical slow