[Request]Help For Importing Cs Source Spray

ĐarkSlayer

Hello Every Mody i just use the crack and take all steam games and now i am playing source online but i cant get a way to import some spary i made i read forums too much forums for source sprays i made everything and i still cant make it work :S help plx :D

Mate did you use pac steam? This is the only crack for steam and i dort think that it is working. When i tried it nothing worked. Anyway steam games are in diffenrent files than non steam. So even if the crack worked you have to add the spray in the forlder of the steam game and not the non steam. This must be the problem. Hope i helped. :P

Mate did you use pac steam? This is the only crack for steam and i dort think that it is working. When i tried it nothing worked. Anyway steam games are in diffenrent files than non steam. So even if the crack worked you have to add the spray in the forlder of the steam game and not the non steam. This must be the problem. Hope i helped. :P

acsualy u didnt i didnt understand what u just sayd xD!!!! and yes i use cracked cs:s version xD

Hmm well lets see. I will try and say it more  understandable. So what i want to say is that steam games are not in the same files as non steam . For example: in my pc i have non steam cs in the forlder c:\programm files\counter strike.

And i have steam in the folder c:\steam\my steam acoount username\my games

I cant say what i want exactly. Soz. :(