[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

Heheh, yeah ^^ And supports easily 300 users (just good, well not 4k as off, but good for low cost PvP servers)... Up to date (well, not even 90% of C5, but still good...)

We are getting off topic or i think so? :P

I know how static got it... Well, i don't know if he bought it from the official site or not, but surely he asked e-global for this...

Back on topic: I saw many people talking for a .dll fix, but all i know is the db temporary fix and the amped new version...

Well, i don't mess with other people jobs, back on getting the server updated ^^ Let NCSoft take a look and laugh while viewing such forums :P

yeah, after i posted the link of cosmosl2.com i got about 10 attacks :P so i might confused with the ip logs :P

And this dll ppl are talking about is written from a user from PP but it also makes server to crash, so this is not the best, what i use is own made dll... which i won't share :P, of course not here, but not on PP too

ismael66 your just asking for trouble. BTW, your server isn't even protected right. If I use OOG walker I can still access some accounts. (modified code of course)

so back to the drawing board for you!

PS. I don't even play on that server, and I don't intend to. Its only a matter of time till some one else figures it out.

Do NOT pm me about it, i'll just delete your PM.

Not even have blocked walkers, OGG will be blocked when we update to C5, tomorrow you can test the antibot on the C5 beta, and if you can pass it, just /socialbow...

I am not asking for trouble, congratulations for your intentions, but everybody can just say things.

Also don't think i am one of those noobs that get a walk around exploits forums.

I have patched with newest amped verrsion, so thumbs up if you really breaking its protection.

And i am not a kid, and not going to make any other post for you, i don't really care for what you say for my server, i don't really care if you are saying anything, just take your time and help noobs to f u c k servers, that have indeed noob admins.

Not even have blocked walkers, OGG will be blocked when we update to C5, tomorrow you can test the antibot on the C5 beta, and if you can pass it, just /socialbow...

I am not asking for trouble, congratulations for your intentions, but everybody can just say things.

Also don't think i am one of those noobs that get a walk around exploits forums.

I have patched with newest amped verrsion, so thumbs up if you really breaking its protection.

And i am not a kid, and not going to make any other post for you, i don't really care for what you say for my server, i don't really care if you are saying anything, just take your time and help noobs to f u c k servers, that have indeed noob admins.

theres always ways to get passed your protections, and your protection sucks. Keep it up.

And as for the phraze that we are noobs who steal other people's work, (items on 1x servers etc), we aren't supposed to ask you before, YOU DO THAT, by offering such a low quality protection on your servers (lol 2 week after it was actually published, and it is still working???). Also, these <<players>>, shouldn't be so noobs to play on private servers... FBI, NCSOFT, hackers, exploits, some admins that want donations (weeeeee, do you think that a man with +25 can be got owned by a man with a +10??? If it was like this, there would be no donations, so the whole <<DONATIONS HERE>> tag is setted up, just a trick, to get money, not to have your server hosted etc.

If they want to have safety and l2 experience ~> www.lineage2.com

If they want exploits and etc. ~> www.xxxPRIVATESERVERxxx.com

Personal opinion.......................

i couldnt explain it better.

i keep my word, i won't lose time from my life for exploit/hack kiddies.

Just to make clear , when my protection sucks, your exploit skills suck. (you see, i can say it too)

Funny, you say you wont waste your time with "kiddies" like me yet you still made a second post. O well. Good luck with your server.

Seriously you are only digging yourself a hole. Keep it up.

And i am not a kid, and not going to make any other post for you,

PS, it took me about 5 minutes... just because your protection sucks dosen't necessarily mean that my exploiting skills suck because you never gave me a challenge to prove that I was lacking in exploiting skills. Anywho, I'm not pretending to be a programmer or anything but I can tell you that If I was able to crack your protection then many others can if they use their heads. (yes I know its hard to find these days.)

when my protection sucks, your exploit skills suck

completely agree with killer_007 btw ^^

pff i was lucky with some help...

a gm account http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6047/shot00001kx5.png

hlapex iz B@ck im happy again...

I cant say the name of this server...soz