[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

man plz use this exploit for some kind of pleasure but font destroy the server u play in pal...would u like having spoent whole weeks to get a b grade armr and then someone get it from u???use this exploit to play with other chars man not to steal them...

i stealed a few minutes ago ALL the B equipment and other stuff of a prophet lvl 58 in a x1 server.

thank you so much.

Deviance, you have A PM by me In your Private Messages. plz Answer me.

Was a little off-topic ;D

About that Exploit....SomeOne can pm Me with The name Of server where that Work ? I can't find By myself ;D

man plz use this exploit for some kind of pleasure but font destroy the server u play in pal...would u like having spoent whole weeks to get a b grade armr and then someone get it from u???use this exploit to play with other chars man not to steal them...

oh, you touched me  :-[

ok im not gonna steal more but that doesnt mean that im goning to get back the items i have :P

here is a way i used to know account IDs with chars. i created an account and logged in with hlapex capturing packets, then i search for my account ID and then i try to login with other acc trying up and down numbers, for ex. if my account id is 272456 i try to login with 272457, 272458 or 272455, 272454 an so on...

pretty simple, but maybe some people might not realize.

sry for english.