help needed

Neko

Question

12 answers to this question

well ...I have a bit of a problem .. ::) I managed to create a server BUT ..all caracters created with autocreate are Admins ...can some1 plz help me ?

go to GameServer folder and open with text editor Options and:

EveryBodyHaveAdminRights = True ---> Set it to false and then go to Navicat open table Characters and Delete all chars and leave one for you!

For buffs ---> Download (1 hour all)

:P :P :P

in your config options you have this choice:

# If true, the server will be set as gm only at startup

ServerGMOnly = True ===> change this to False

i think this is your problem.

LOL! This will make the server accessable only by GMs xD

This is and MUST me setted to true for online servers

Just do what did jaff said ;)

in your config options you have this choice:

# If true, the server will be set as gm only at startup

ServerGMOnly = True ===> change this to False

i think this is your problem.

LOL! This will make the server accessable only by GMs xD

This is and MUST me setted to true for online servers

Just do what did jaff said ;)

agree ;D

You are noob (if you wanna me to speak to you as you speak) BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW TO READ (2 options available: You don't wear your glasses,  or your english knowledge lvl is less than 0) IF YOU READ WHAT I SAY IS:

That this option will make server accessable ONLY BY gms and doesn't set the characters access lvl 200 as he says (that's his problem) and this should be false by default.

Jaff agreed and said the right way to fix it (too late for me :P) and i just explained what does this do.

So, the noob of this topic is YOU!!! Have fun. (as John said in <<The daily show>>, the father of the lonely baby IS YOU ;D, hf xD).

Next time as i said you in the past, WATCH OUT how you speak, and how you read...

You are noob (if you wanna me to speak to you as you speak) BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW TO READ (2 options available: You don't wear your glasses,  or your english knowledge lvl is less than 0) IF YOU READ WHAT I SAY IS:

That this option will make server accessable ONLY BY gms and doesn't set the characters access lvl 200 as he says (that's his problem) and this should be false by default.

Jaff agreed and said the right way to fix it (too late for me :P) and i just explained what does this do.

So, the noob of this topic is YOU!!! Have fun. (as John said in <<The daily show>>, the father of the lonely baby IS YOU ;D, hf xD).

Next time as i said you in the past, WATCH OUT how you speak, and how you read...

again agree ;D and now someone better close topic cuz everything is solved and if we continue we are going to get the best offtopic ever...