Good vs Evil ! High rate / Extreme pvp fun server!

Sin

Hi i know this server has been posted once or twice , but ill make a new topic again about this unique server!

www.l2GoodvsEvil.net <-- Homepage

This server is unique in its own way , there are 3 factions (Heroes / Fallen angels / Demons ) theese factions fight eachother to conquer/capture castles/towns , pvp kills are rewarded with adena and enchants

Features:

Npc Buffer: U can buff all buffs , with a Gold coin every player gets from lvl 1!

Obtain adena and enchants from kills/pvp on other players

B and A grade equipment in npc shops!

Best pvper from each faction are rewarded with Hero glow!

Npc pvp event each 3 hour , win to get tokens to buy sgrade!

Join now to participate in the most extreme pvp , l2 private servers has ever seen !

Regards Sin

<_<

www.l2goodvsevil.net is correct.

Also, i wanna strangle you.  Now im going to get a bazillion pms on when reg is gonna open... in a language that only the typer knows... and before I do ill say this.  It opens when the exploiters/cheaters accs i ban are deleted (roughly 500-1k a week).  I do not know exact times when the accounts are cleared so dont ask.

Also, editted the first post with correct link.

(note: Hlapex is fixed, along with other exploits so dont try.)

i think it will be a big mistake if they change all three servers back to 1.0

lot of people will leave if they loose again their chars.its  so bad to loose ur char after so much effort to reach a grade and to make adena for everything u want.

we didnt manage to get s grade and they are goin to wipe us and turn it back to 1.0.

i VOTE FOR GvE 2.0 FTW.

Maybe you solve the prob with the acc(I didn't read all the posts).

I registered in this link ======> http://l2goodvsevil.net/GvEaccount/GvEaccount.php

We took a poll two weeks ago, asking the players if they prefered 1.0 or 2.0 better. At the end of the poll about 60% voted for 1.0 and 40% voted for 2.0. We did this poll because we have been thinking about going back to 1.0 for the followin important reason:

Ever since maybe 1-2 weeks after 2.0 went live, we've gotten next to NO donations. Some here and there but overall next to nothing. With our current funds, we have enough to sustain the server for 2 months. Not liking this, we took the poll described above. In 1.0, donations were plentifull, but now in our current state we will surely die in about 2 months. So I'm initiating a drastic change, we are going back to what worked the best.

As the name sais Good Vs Evil, 1 vs 1 ;)

I am one of those who stopped since v2.0, so i think, if you (Sess etc) return to v1.0 and NOT limit accounts, you will have good results  8)

We took a poll two weeks ago, asking the players if they prefered 1.0 or 2.0 better. At the end of the poll about 60% voted for 1.0 and 40% voted for 2.0. We did this poll because we have been thinking about going back to 1.0 for the followin important reason:

Ever since maybe 1-2 weeks after 2.0 went live, we've gotten next to NO donations. Some here and there but overall next to nothing. With our current funds, we have enough to sustain the server for 2 months. Not liking this, we took the poll described above. In 1.0, donations were plentifull, but now in our current state we will surely die in about 2 months. So I'm initiating a drastic change, we are going back to what worked the best.

As the name sais Good Vs Evil, 1 vs 1 ;)

I am one of those who stopped since v2.0, so i think, if you (Sess etc) return to v1.0 and NOT limit accounts, you will have good results  8)

Off-Topic : Koyfo, Welcome Back man ;D

Btw the server Is Nice, Unique server !