interlude [Interlude L2J] Dark][Knights™

It will soon be online, in the worst case the server will be online tomorrow. Let's hope they finish the new site/n/upload new server files we will be able to play. There wont be any wipe [but there will be 2 days roll-back] since the old site is no operating they are forced to remake it and since the host is changing once again there is a need of new files so be patient and look at the forums for further information.

Regards.

OK The Last Hoser FUCK Us Verry ...

He Make a Wipe and New Server - SUX !!!

So We Make a Roll Back With 2 Days And Our GM "Prison" Start The Server Serious !!!

http://dark-knights.hit.bg/  <--- Here Is The Web !!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/97803039/27056134/_2__system.html  <--- Here Is the Newest Patch !!!

Glad to hear that the server is up and running again , since its one of the few server having things that you can't see in all servers, kinda reminds me of servers i used to play where the pvps were really massive, the problem is there aren't so much players and now we even lost more since of the down-time, hopefully we will reach a level of community worthy of the best PvP server.

Me and a friend of mine are leaving this server because she found out that there is corruption on the server. Its sad because i had high expectation's of it but guess not its the another server made from kiddos for childhood friends. If you don't believe me im going to post some screenshots provided by my friend which aren't afraid of showing herself character since she isn't going to play there anymore.

I will translate the text in the chat window for you :).

shot00000u.jpg

MR.Boss:What right do you have? You don't have any right your char 1 is corrupted you have 2 agument skills now gtfo.

BeyonceGodlike: AH you are doing items to others

BeyonceGodlike: And than you're questioning me

BeyonceGodlike: Wait to [im not sure if its "think or beg" but i tihnk its think] think

Mr.Boss: "laugh"

width=640 height=441http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5369/shot00001r.jpg[/img]

BeyonceGodlike: from where

BeyonceGodlike: from forest

BeyonceGodlike: :D

Mr.Boss: Im doing you [he means im giving you only...]

Mr.Boss: only fists

Mr.Boss: .

my.php?image=shot00003y.jpg

BeyonceGodlike: GO

BeyonceGodlike: !

BeyonceGodlike: lqlqlqlqlqllq....

Mr.Boss: The server CPU is rising lets make it quick i gotta go or else the server will lag

As well as the chat in this picture you can clearly see that he has fists in him that are not enchanted... but that aint for long.

width=640 height=441http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1507/shot00004v.jpg[/img]

BeyonceGodlike : Go Baby

Mr.Boss: Are you sure you want S grade?

Mr.Boss: ?

width=640 height=441http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7728/shot00005y.jpg[/img]

BeyonceGodlike: Yes for C.Stun

my.php?image=shot00006s.jpg

BeyonceGodlike: To make them bugged

BeyonceGodlike: :D

width=640 height=441http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8932/shot00007m.jpg[/img]

Mr.Boss: Ok you're done

That was all ... After my friend , Melanie , starting saying how she hates the corruption they starting making up stories that every player had an option to exchange an already enchant weapon for another one  after they see that doesn't work they said it was a donation but unfortunately :

http://dark-knights.hit.bg/Donate.html

So lies can take them nowhere as the facts speak themselves , you can clearly see that this is act of corruption. I have nothing more to add. Bye Bye.

Dude you 1. of all I will not be angry with you cause you dont know how the things are 2. beyoncegodlike live exaclty to the previus owner and he payed him 3. this pics are not exactly translated and you lie for some things 4. when you dont understand something dont speak about it dude :)

So ppl I can add just that this is not coruption act and if you all want I just will delete his char Im not trying to defend myself ... :] aaa I have to add he gave me +20 shining bow and I still didnt want to give him fists[btw shining bow was +20 so +20 fists no +65535 l00l{and in 3.pic I say to him are you sure you want S grade fists cause we have dynasty fists as well and he told me he want S grade for there special ability crit stun!}] ... :D:D so I can tell you we wait the server to be accepted in hopzone and just Join us NOW ! :)

Oo this is serius "MR.Boss:What right do you have? You don't have any right your char 1 is corrupted you have 2 agument skills now gtfo." This messege is wrong ! I mean so you know server trasfer to much hosters 1 of them maked the server sh*t and we all gms maked chars ":D" its not for loughting it was my first or second coruption ! so after that hoster stopped server we make server on my PC but with 2 days ROLL BACK ant this comes the thing all "CORUPTION" is deleted from the roll back ! I thinked that he still have the skills ^^ The pic with that text is missing or not done :) I think I made my self clear !

P.P - "Mr.Boss: The server CPU is rising lets make it quick i gotta go or else the server will lag"  :D :D :D :D :D This maked me lough very luad :D:D LoL "CPU" is completely otehr thing than memory usige haha :)

Ok, CPU is not memory usage i bet you don't know what CPU means in the first place.

It means Central process Unit learn more about it than speak to me kid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPU.

Second "Oh he give me shaining BOW and i ar give him fist MENG NO ARE CORRUPT" yea right this is not corruption not at all.. sure thing sir... As i can see you are damn retarded , in lineage 2 the enchanting system is special, even if you make 99% enchant rate you have a bigger chance to break a blunt weapon than a 2hand weapon. Surely you don't know that too... And what were the parts i didn't translate right, its not my problem nowdays bulgarians don't know how to speak properly their home language...And i can see that you aren't trying to defend yourself because of that you made 3 posts in a roll right? I hate the fact hosters change because everyday there is even more retarded hoster incharge ... ScreameR was the only owner who could call himself a hoster other are just joke.I wan argue with kids anymore.

And about the lie that he donated  well thats even more retarded because you don't have donations open so its still counted as corruption but why bother explaining...

@mainlanboi After the roll back and sh1t they are 10 players counting 2 amdins online, 15-20 at best when you count alt+tabs of GM's etc..

I have just 1 thing more to say, Don't waste time on this server ;]. Bye now.

hah Dream this so called coruption I dont want to say it but you give me no choice this guy Godlike teached Screamer how to play and screamer gave him much of the items :S But for donation its true if you see what I wrote .... this guy live exactly to Screamer and if you want ask him but he payed .... so I see you did your research of CPU I can asure you central process unit is not the thing I dont know ! :) and belive me I want screamer to be hoster too but he dont want the server I took it only so it would be online for players who like this kind of servers :) I saw that you liked the server but this so called  coruption 1 fists +20 (:D:D) this dont mean anything I dont give items to anyone :) and 1 more thing why your friend dont make the pics where I explain him I dont give items ?? haha :) Nvm this server is very good !GL & HF in our comunity :)