interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Sonic (Cheating Server)

DragonHunter

Hello I will open the door for cheaters Cheaters need a nice place where they can cheat/bypassing things and at my server its possible to cheat/bypass/exploit

The information:

Operating Systems

Lineage2 Sonic is running at a 150GB HDD from Raptor in RAID-0 with 3000MB RAM

Intel Dualcore 2,80GHz

With a nice Internet connection for a nice server

we also are having a Database Server online for the Server it self

Its running on a 150GB HDD with 2000MB RAM

Intel Dualcore 2,80GHz

We are having for the Database Server an advanced tool named Wargods Database Editor to control easy our Database

====================================================

Lineage2 Sonic

XP: 2.000.000.000

SP: 2.000.000.000

Adena: 2.000.000.000

Drop: 1

Spoil: 1

Enchant System:

Max Enchant: +30

Normal Enchant Scroll: 100% success

Crystal Enchant scroll: 100% success

Blessed Enchant scroll: 100% success

Class change system:

You can change your class at Roy the cat, For free

Buff durations:

Prophet Buffs - 24Hour

Dances - 24Hour

Songs - 24Hour

Orc Buffs - 24Hour

Other Information:

Hlapex is allowed

Cheaters are allowed

Bypassing is allowed

L2 Walker is allowed

IG Walker is allowed

No kick/ban when you are cheating!

Share at the forum your Hlapex packets that are working at l2-sonic

====================================================

We are running at Interlude

Topic title fixed and alsoe moved to the right section ;)

Delete my post here then or else its double post...

It's off because it got Hacked ...lol ... Hacking C5 is pretty useless ... there's no fun in hacking or cheating if you are free to do it ... you will get bored. :-\

It does not even got hacked! its offline because I'm working on it to make it a good cheating server maybe not heard of it ? xD

well 1st of all u will make it interlude or c5 cause i saw in site that u have interlude patch and right now it seems that login server is online.

also a suggestion from me is that in buged-server's (urs is an exceptional) its like 1class rule all the server titan,adventurer,etc. u should try not make them 100% balanced since even ncsoft cant achieve that, but to make other class also usefull like tank,nuker,supporter,dps etc.

well 1st of all u will make it interlude or c5 cause i saw in site that u have interlude patch and right now it seems that login server is online.

Yes the login server is online and the interlude patch is ready I'm working at the Chronicle 5 patch and thats almost ready ;)

Ok...It will be only Interlude because I saw the login packets were also changed off c5 and interlude so it will be just Interlude now