For all the kiddos without any clue...

DreaM

Spammers giving life to tha forum.

Guys with 10-20 posts saying thx in every post keep alive this forum.

Thats why they shouldn't and they won't be banned.

I know that u won't understand my point of view but think of that 1 min...

All those random posters with 1 post asking help or trying to get posts are to many.

Many members -> bigger cheating forum -> best cheating forum.

Nah its not like that....they must right some good questions or answers for the topics...not answer with yes or no or thx and fuck u and alla that shit...But except all that dont forget that we all started from 0 and we might have spammed once in our lifes.;)

And if could someone answer me, do it:

If a new member logs in a cheating forum like MXC, and he wants to see a good bug but it is hidden for 300 or mostly 500 posts, what should he do??Just wait 10 months until he gets 500 posts??LAWL..the bug until then will be not there..If I am wrong, correct me.

Ofc you are not but that doesn't mean you have to do 300 post in 2-3 days like you did LOL MATE dont fucking make me laugh.

Ofc you are not but that doesn't mean you have to do 300 post in 2-3 days like you did LOL MATE dont -beep-ing make me laugh.

Lol the post I did were in more than 3-4 days as you say..The stats say this..I was in the forum for about 1 month..so don't make ma laugh to..The stats say 3-4 days that you "click" on this forum..not the whole time you are in it...

And you questioned my english lol... anyway before you went off for some time of the forum the 3rd day of your registration and wtf you already had 300 + post so you are a spammer for me.I will cut conversation with you its pointless to explain to you why you are a spammer.

And you questioned my english lol... anyway before you went off for some time of the forum the 3rd day of your registration and wtf you already had 300 + post so you are a spammer for me.I will cut conversation with you its pointless to explain to you why you are a spammer.

It wasn't the third registration date OMG..the third day online omfg..pff I won't waste my time on talkin to someone who gets happy by givving -1 to everyone and who thinks he is God...and he consideres everyone who is trying to make more posts to see hiden threads as a spammer..so I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU MAN..And the time I went of was for holidays, not cause I got sad of the -1 holy sh1t..