interlude [Interlude L2OFF] Lineage II Menace - Don't miss the fresh start!

Nimloth

ermmm lol, no admin made any video.

Maybe my eye's lie me .... xD but i'm pretty sure i see a green name xD in first video. i don't care who made it i just saw my opinion.

Maybe my eye's lie me .... xD but i'm pretty sure i see a green name xD in first video. i don't care who made it i just saw my opinion.

gms dont have green names, :P check it again! you might saw a yellow one (aio's) but no green :D

nothing gets deleted except of lies, i deleted one flame post, if you wanna post bad things, go ahead, but dont falem like the one i deleted which was like:

OMG dont play hereeeeeeeeeeeeee, corrupted gmmmmmmms, help othersssssssss, etc! cause ofc these are lies and flaming! :)

Players says that SP (SixPounder) clan are Gm friends,hackers,botters bla bla bla.

But seriusly, u guys played in ANY server without nabs blaming stronger clans ?

On l2 menace SP is strong-maybe the strongest- clan, so players got beaten and blaming them.

This happening even on retail, everyone says that the ally with the most heroes-castles

are all e-bayers.

Rumors starts easily, if anyone can prove anything why u don't post it ?!

That what i believe.

We have had a few incidents earlier, where devs would go corrupt and hand out items and what not (to their own chars & clan). But all items have been deleted and the persons involved have been banned (and cried a lot).

Players says that SP (SixPounder) clan are Gm friends,hackers,botters bla bla bla.

But seriusly, u guys played in ANY server without nabs blaming stronger clans ?

On l2 menace SP is strong-maybe the strongest- clan, so players got beaten and blaming them.

This happening even on retail, everyone says that the ally with the most heroes-castles

are all e-bayers.

Rumors starts easily, if anyone can prove anything why u don't post it ?!

That what i believe.

I wish more were like you.

I wish more were like you.

i just want for you to say me about farm system :D

i have to craft them?or mobs drop parts?:/

i just want for you to say me about farm system :D

i have to craft them?or mobs drop parts?:/

Mobs drop items which you need in order to craft the titanium peices. Some raidbosses (seraph, gordon, etc (list on forums)) drop titanium peices. You will need to farm for a receipe with a dwarf in CoT or ACM and in the same time get all the necessary parts.

Obviously because they are lies?

Different point of view.

Speaking of the truth - there is an old saying in my country - the truth is like a butt: everyone has his own :P

nothing gets deleted except of lies, i deleted one flame post, if you wanna post bad things, go ahead, but dont falem like the one i deleted which was like:

OMG dont play hereeeeeeeeeeeeee, corrupted gmmmmmmms, help othersssssssss, etc! cause ofc these are lies ...

I have no reason to flame nor blackmail your server. I tried L2M and it seemed to have some cool features and worth playing but Your head GM earned pretty bad reputation in the past. Go ask owners of one of the previous servers he was a HGM on. What guarantees he won't do some shady things again?

and flaming! :)

According to the Urban dictionary flaming is an online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another.

When I flame someone I use Capslock.

Sincerely yours,

Enter.

Yeah i had played this server , its nice ,good balance , midium comunity , and i remember that he had a LOT of LaG when the server was full.Whatever i ll test it again.