interlude [Interlude L2OFF] Lineage II Menace - Don't miss the fresh start!

Nimloth

downloading patch .... i think serwer shuld be good;)

10 min later...... i have patch and i cant login "Access failed..."why ??

I was getting the same, prolly u using vista right ?

Folow this guide  and u will log succefull.

(Note:

If you get an error while you launch the game (only happens on Vista) do the following:

1. Go to your system folder (usually C:\Program Files\Lineage II\System).

2. Right click on "L2.exe", press "Properties" and navigate to the "Compability" tab.

3. After that check the box saying "Run this program in compability mode for:"

4. In the combo box below, select "Windows XP (service pack 2)"

5. You're all set! Login and have fun!

If this did not resolve the issue, please post on the forums! )

omg man nice movies i rly like them and from the movies the server looks awsome! ill join too... again awsome server!

EDIT: website look and all its content(even account manager) is great 10/10 if the server is same(i am now installing interlude) then all my consideration! This is trully a super nice server! ill come with updates!

Haha, im glad you guys enjoy the server this much :)!

As for the 'Access Failed' error, if you are running vista, follow the steps located at the bottom of this page: http://www.l2menace.com/index.php?page=downloads

If you attempted to log l2walker or any similar 3rd party program you got yourself banned, pm me your account name and we can work something out :)!

Regards.

Well the server is great a friend of mine plays there and he asked me to join several times , i don't have many time to play but i was just wondering why does this movie got 1st place when the 2nd place is way better? Anyway good luck with the server.

Hey ebolla..As i see we will meet again at this server :D :D

server rocks!!! Respect to the creators ;)

i am 67 and playing 1 hour..

going for xp :P

Well the server is great a friend of mine plays there and he asked me to join several times , i don't have many time to play but i was just wondering why does this movie got 1st place when the 2nd place is way better? Anyway good luck with the server.

the 2nd movie didnt show everything about the server, it was more focused on the great music and the good graphics! the 1st one that won though gives almost everything about the server back then, and thats why it won :)

I joined nothing special, it seems like l2elite .. just a bit more buffs on aio .... anyway gl.

I think the first video wins bcuz it was the admin who made it.. gm-speed ftw.

ermmm lol, no admin made any video.