Base Damage  18 - 36 (37 - 55)

Base Armor  -1 / 1.3

Primary Attribute Intelligence

Strength  18 + 1.5

Agility  16 + 1.5

Intelligence  19 + 3.2

Movespeed 295

Story

A renowned pyromancer roaming the lands, Lina Inverse originally joined the Sentinel for monetary purposes. However, weeks turned into months, and fighting alongside the many holy warriors with fearless souls inspired her with the responsibility of protecting the sanctity of the World Tree. With her devastating abilities to summon vaporizing flames, she wreaks havoc among the enemy ranks. In dire situations, she would imbue herself with an ultimate fervor, or even call forth a massive beam of lightning which is said to instantly slay any single foe. A most feared enemy of the Scourge, a most unswerving defender of the Sentinel.

Information

Skills:

BTNSearingArrows.gif

Dragon Slave

A wave of fire that ripples out from the Hero, causing damage to land units in a line of 900 range.

0.5 second casting time.

Level 1 - 100 damage.

Level 2 - 170 damage.

Level 3 - 230 damage.

Level 4 - 280 damage.

Mana Cost: 90/ 105/ 125/ 140

Cooldown: 10

Note : good skill for steal-kill :P last hit and when the enemy run and u know that u can hit him again do this skill!!

Light Strike Array (T)

BTN_LightStrikeArray.gif

Light Strike Array (T)

Summons a column of flame that damages and stuns an area of 200 AoE for 1.6 seconds.

1 second cast time.

Level 1 - Deals 90 damage.

Level 2 - Deals 150 damage.

Level 3 - Deals 210 damage.

Level 4 - Deals 280 damage.

Mana Cost: 90/ 100/ 110/ 125

Cooldown: 10

Good skill ! Combo with kelens dage do kelens and then fast this skill ! never do this skill where the victim is ,do it little behind!

BTNDisenchant.gif

Ultimate

Increases Lina's attack speed.

Level 1 - 10% increase for 20 seconds.

Level 2 - 20% increase for 25 seconds.

Level 3 - 30% increase for 30 seconds.

Level 4 - 50% increase for 30 seconds.

Mana Cost: 60

Nothing to say!

BTNManaFlare.gif

Laguna Blade

Fires of bolt of lightning at a single target, dealing critical damage.

Level 1 - Deals 450 (600 with Aghanim Scepter) damage.

Level 2 - Deals 675 (875 with Aghanim Scepter) damage.

Level 3 - Deals 950(1250 with Aghanim Scepter) damage.

Mana Cost: 280/ 420/ 640

Cooldown: 150/ 95/ 55

Cooldown: 30

One of the best skills on dota! It deals too many damage! Do it  when your oppenent is under 40% life and he isnt tank!

Skill Build

Level 1- Light Strike Array

Level 2- Dragon Slave

Level 3- Dragon Slave

Level 4- Light Strike Array

Level 5- Dragon Slave

Level 6- Laguna Blade

Level 7- Dragon Slave

Level 8- Light Strike Array

Level 9- Light Strike Array

Level 10- Ultimate

Level 11- Laguna Blade

Level 12-14- Ultimate

Level 15- Stats

Level 16- Laguna Blade

Level 17-25- Stats

Item build

Guinsoo.gif  stun +hex (0 armor) + laguna dead!

Travel.gif

Agahnim.gif for mana and the improve of ulti of lina!

BTNStaffOfSilence.gif Thx Noble ! Because silance and he takes 25% more damage by every magic skill!!!!!!! + Mana regen!

Shiva.gif

Refresher.gif 2 lagunas but u have to have malevolance to have mana regeneration because u need  400 or 600 mana for laguna and 200mana for refresher !

Other posibilities :

Kelen.gif for  survival and helps  with ur stun!

Dagon.gif Good item With laguna !

Necro.gif

Linken.gif If the enemies are nukers!

Skadi.gif Slow +life+atk+25 ias + 25 inteligent !

BTNINV_Chest_Plate06.gif

Rejected items!!

BTNINV_Sword_25.gif lina isnt damage char and she can die easily!

BTNINV_Helmet_13.gif

BTNINV_ThrowingAxe_06.gif everyones know why ...

Worst openents

Mana burns!

AM-1.gif

NA-1.gif

Nuckers : ES.gif

Tanks:

BTNCentaurKhan.gif

Replays Soon Will be added!

Why kalen's dagger?

Why refresher?

Why this item build...

Give explanations for the items you chosen for her, now it looks like you made a guide that we should remember and follow not because its useful just because its here.

Give out better explanations on WHY do we pick this item build.

TheEnD's activity and help has really improved...i have to admit that.his tries are considerable

i would like though to have him some comments put in the  builds and skills explanation,or his personal comment why we get some of the items etc

intopic now i would reject arcane ring(not because it is useless or doesnt fit to lina) but because there are better ways to spend 2000 golds...lina 's mp increases greatly mid game so 300 mp extra is a stain in the oceans well as kelen is somehow useless but acceptable of course because lina can stun :)

i would 100% include in my build malevolence orchid for silence and stats +the super 225% mp regen and of course shivas guard :D refresh orb is preferable when malevolence orchid is on build in order to reset Laguna Blade

i remind you that everyone must play according his gamestyle and his team game needs and not because Noble,DreaM or anybody else says his opinion of what we should have we only mention what we usually create in our games  :)

TheEnD's activity and help has really improved...i have to admit that.his tries are considerable

i would like though to have him some comments put in the  builds and skills explanation,or his personal comment why we get some of the items etc

intopic now i would reject arcane ring(not because it is useless or doesnt fit to lina) but because there are better ways to spend 2000 golds...lina 's mp increases greatly mid game so 300 mp extra is a stain in the oceans well as kelen is somehow useless but acceptable of course because lina can stun :)

i would 100% include in my build malevolence orchid for silence and stats +the super 225% mp regen and of course shivas guard :D refresh orb is preferable when malevolence orchid is on build in order to reset Laguna Blade

i remind you that everyone must play according his gamestyle and his team game needs and not because Noble,DreaM or anybody else says his opinion of what we should have we only mention what we usually create in our games  :)

Thx very much for your words!! Now i will edit the first post ! i will add yuor ideas and i will  write why to take evey item thx!!

Thank you a lot TheEnd your guide is very good! Continue this Imba guides!

I want to tell you somethink, 3 times i played Lina dps, with Monkey King bar, Butterfly and Shiva's guard, She have and 3rd skill and attack speed is very fast! Try to play Lina one time dps. :P