[Share]Beleth Armor [CT2.2]

1) Edit Armorgrp.dat -> added the lines of your .txt files -> compile (no errors) -> done

2) Edit Itemname-e.dat -> added the lines of your .txt files -> compile (no errors) -> done

3) Added .ukx (animations) and .utx (systextures) -> done

4) Start up and try wear ->

2009.3.26 16:52:18
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series (6879)
PosCode : LS1:148483:-251312:992 2/1

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

blablabla...

Other ppl having/had this problem?

1) Edit Armorgrp.dat -> added the lines of your .txt files -> compile (no errors) -> done

2) Edit Itemname-e.dat -> added the lines of your .txt files -> compile (no errors) -> done

3) Added .ukx (animations) and .utx (systextures) -> done

4) Start up and try wear ->

2009.3.26 16:52:18
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1997 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series (6879)
PosCode : LS1:148483:-251312:992 2/1

Insufficient Memory.
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

blablabla...

Other ppl having/had this problem?

first i dont think you can open armorgrp.dat u itemname-e.dat because the file are protected with RSA and too UKX and UTX is the reason you have critical error when try to loggin

first i dont think you can open armorgrp.dat u itemname-e.dat because the file are protected with RSA and too UKX and UTX is the reason you have critical error when try to loggin

first: I dont have the crit when I loggin, I have the crit when I try to wear the armor with human Mystic Male/elf etc...

2nd: I dont really understand ur explanation: The lines of your armorgrp.txt and itemname-e.txt I need to add to my  armorgrp.dat and itemname-e.dat right? (with decrypt, add, encrypt)